Capter 9: its all fun and games....

You look around and see it's just Charlotte. She runs up to you.

"Thank goodness you're up! Henry and your dad on a mission with Jeff who robbed the balloon store. Schowz needs to feed his sister who looks like a horse, and it's really late" Charlotte explained.

"Oh, okay..." you say. "I'm going to head upstairs to get my bag" you replied.

"Yeah, okay let me know if you need anything she replied" Charlotte let's you know. You press up on the elevator and try to find your bag, you probably dropped it outside.

You unlock the door and head down the block a little. You take a look at the clock tower 5' after midnight.you find your bag. As your heading back you see your friend Tomika!

A/N:
Here is a description;
Thank you Amy Rose for submitting Tomika!!
Everyone applaud!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🤝🤝🤝🤝🙌🙌🙌🙌

Screen name: Amy Rose
Name of OC: tomika

Age: 8

Personality: fun loving, tomboy, kick ass, double threat, down to earth, tells it how it is., and daredevil.

Gender: girl

Faceclaim:

Likes:
Food, skateboarding 🛹, playing the guitar, Demi lovato, snakes.

Dislike:
Bears kiwi mushroom

Weakness: when she lies her eyebrows go up.

Fav foods: cakes

Fav game: monopoly

Type of friendship they value: childhood best friend and still her friend

"Whatcha doing?" She asked.
"Oh I was taking a walk" you say smiling. "You?"

"Been here almost all day" she says. "I been here since March 22 at 1:00 pm"

"Why?" You say, you're confused but relieved she didn't see you get carried in. But you can not believe you've been asleep for almost 2 days.

"I'm suspicious." she says, straightforwardly.

"Offf?" You ask.

"You" she blankly.

"And?" You say, trying to sound confused.

"I don't know, ever since that older kid, with the blonde hair" she says rubbing her hair. "Got that job at junk 'n stuff.... you've been awoling(absent without leave)." She says looking you in the eye.

"Oh, yeah he needs help down there sometimes, you know he needs to clean a spill, put out a fire in the girls room. Or his key to the elevator doesn't work" you say.