Chapter Uno

"Gena! Mom and dad are gone," screamed my nine year old brother Zoom. He busted into my room and shook me awake.

"What do you want?"I whispered.

"DID YOU NOT HERE ME? MOM AND DAD ARE GONE?"he shouted. I looked up at him in terror.

"Go get dressed now, we are going out," I said. He nodded before running out the door. They told me something like this could happen. I just never thought they actually meant it. I thought they were joking! I ran to my closet and threw on a black crop top, black skinny jeans and a leather jacket. I also put on my prescription shade glasses.

"ZOOM,"I called out.

"Yeah sis?"

"Wear all black,"I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just listen to me,"I snapped.

There were no more questions after that. He was quiet, which was very unusual. When he came out his room he was wearing the same thing as me, just without the crop top. I poured us some cereal and we quickly ate. I grabbed the spare phone and called the number my parents told me to call.

"What are you doing Genocide?" Zoom asked. I didn't really know myself.

"All our questions will be answered." the person answered the call. Then Face timed. I accepted but was hesitant.

"Hello Genocide and Zoom. We know why you're calling. Your parents have been captured. Genocide how old are you?" the person asked.

"Who are you and then I'll tell you," I replied.

"Your parents wanted to keep their work and their family life separate but I have a feeling you won't trust me if I don't tell you. I am Valentina the leader of GSO or global spy organization."

"Ha our mom would be a spy she's a badass but our dad couldn't be at ALL," Zoom said.

"I'm 15 turned it on January 3rd. Why?"I asked.

"Oh you can't drive, we will be right over to your house, you are coming to our South American headquarters.

"Why South America? Why not here?" I asked. Zoom looked at me and nodded; he was thinking the same thing too.

"It's where your parents are being kept. I know La'Trice and Von would want you guys close."

"How do we know this isn't a prank?" asked Zoom. He and dad were in the middle of a prank war.

"If it was mom wouldn't have left too, she doesn't like pranks," I said.

"Your right..." he agreed.

"We are here," she said before hanging up.

"We?" Zoom and I said. We grabbed a to-go bag and ran outside. There was a black Corvette right in front of the house. The same person we were facetiming stepped out.

"Come on children we don't wanna miss the flight," she said. Zoom and I quietly followed her. We sat in the backseat on our phones and just waited. I have never been on a flight. Zoom has when they went on vacation while I went on a vacation with my friends in Coronado.

"Sis don't be scared, your name is Genocide the scariest thing out there, so what's that compared to an airplane," he said, he was right. I shouldn't be scared of anything.

"Thanks, Zoom." We reached the plane.

"This is where you go on your own. We will meet you in Ecuador," the lady said. The flight was long but pretty smooth. Zoom fell asleep and I was paranoid that the plane was suddenly gonna drop. We had a special black car pick us up from the airport and drive us to our new house. More like a mansion.