Chapter Once

We have entered our last week of running from bombs. This was eventful, not the fun eventful the scary eventful but at least we are alive right?

"Gena Isaiah's here," Zoom said and for once in my life I was excited to get out of bed. I ran out of the room and hugged him.

"I'm so glad you're okay! I haven't seen you since that lunch break thing. Thank Satan," I whispered.

"Wow princess I didn't know you cared that much about me," he said with a smirk and I playfully hit his arm.

"You ruined the moment."

"They cut the power down and my phone died. My tracking device that I used to find you the first time was broken in a fight. So I had to find y'all a different way," he said and I nodded.

"TRACKING DEVICE! OMG GENA WE CAN FIND OUR PARENTS," yelled Zoom. How did he find us if nothing worked?

"They are heavily guarded and you will be killed if you try to break them out. A lot of people have already tried," I explained.

"So you know who has our parents?" Zoom asked.

"Kinda," I said.

"How did you find us emerald eyes?" Zoom asked. Great minds think alike.

"Since my car's electric and has a computer I went to my organization and hacked into my car."

"That's hella smart," me and Zoom said.

"Thanks, haha. We can go back home now, everythings back open and the fight is over. Unfortunately we won," he said looking down. He did something or a lot of everything to win it.

"Yes we get to have our last week of class! This is gonna be bitchin," I exclaimed.

"To the car!" Isaiah said.

"YAY!" Zoom yelled.

--literally forever later. Jk like 7 hours later--

"Man yall really drove. I was going 115 miles minimum and it still took 7 hours, goddamn."

"Haha Gena drives like mom so the 7 hours was 4."

"Okay Zoom, just tell my business."

"Ha you know it."

"I still have bae o-."

"Fine, fine, sorry."

"Y'all are cute, I'll get your stuff and you guys go inside," he said smiling. A genuine smile.

"Okay let's go Gena," Zoom said, dragging me by my hand.

"Alright, when are you going to tell him?" he asked.

"Ughhhhh ZOOM! How about never? He literally thinks of me as a sister."

"Gena I wil slap the dumb out of you if I have to. He loves you!"

"Yeah as a fucking little sister."

"Dumbass."

"Okay. say he does like me. He works for the other side. Our parents would literally kill him."

"Okay but we will explain to them he had no other choice."

"Zoom, that's not how our parents-" I said but the door opened. To Isaiah it probably looked like we were going to kill each other.

"Do you want me to go because I can walk back out-" zoom cut him off.

"No, no your fine Genas just dumb."