Chapter Dos

Fucking alarm. I put on a black crop top that said QUEEN and the matching sweatpants. I went downstairs and saw Zoom already up, he was making pancakes and eggs.

"Hey bro,"I said.

"Hey sis, we gotta talk,"he said. I rolled my eyes.

"About what Zoom?"

"You went out last night, I want to know why,"Aw he is so protective.

"I was playing spy, let's turn on the news."

"Last night was an epic showdown. This was the first time the good guys have won since agent La'trice and Von retired,"said the news guy. Mom and dad?

"The headcourters told us this new agent is Agent Genocide and bad side beware, she is pretty darn good, she took down your best agent,"he said.

"Did you really take down their best agent?"he asked.

"Naw just really talked him down, I really don't know,"I said. He looked at me like I was some hero or something.

"Thanks for breakfast, go get dressed,"I told him. When he ran upstairs I heard the doorbell ring so I went to check it out.

"Who are you and what do you want I answered," it was this teen with gorgeous green eyes and brown curly hair. He looked hot.

"You don't remember me princess?" asked the bad agent.

"Stalker," I said.

"Okay, maybe a little but how are you gonna get to school? You can't drive," he says. Okay, he makes a good point.

"Yeah well, I don't know," I said.

"Where are your parents?" he asked.

"Someone on your side took them," I said. He widened his HOT green eyes and then looked down.

"What?"I asked.

"I know who took them, I had a feeling that it was your parents, I am so sorry," he said. Gosh, his voice is gonna kill me.

"Oh it's okay I'll get them back," I said. He smiled shyly and nodded.

"Hey, gena so are we gonna wear our Monday shoes cause we didn't wear our Monday shoes on mon-" he paused. Looked the agent up and down and shook his head.

"Genocide do you have a boyfriend? I knew this would happen but-"

"Zoom shut up, he Isn't my boyfriend," I said. He just laughed. Then I looked at the spy and motion for him to come in. Zoom just watches like he wants to say something but he doesn't.

"Lovely place you got here, I should come over more often. Oh and Zoom the Tuesday shoes would go great with both your outfits," he says. Zoom turns to him and smiles.

"Thanks, what's your name?" he asked. He turned to me and smirked.

"Real or code?" he asked. Zoom's eyes lit up.

"OMG, you're a spy too? Yall are just amazing, I'll take both by the way."

"Code is arson and real is Isaiah," he said. He's got hot names. He is literally the definition of hot. He is hotter than greek god hot.

"GENOCIDE MY SISTER COME BACK TO LIFE," yelled Zoom. I shook my head

"What?"I asked.

"What's your code name?" he replied.

"Zoom my code name is Genocide, they believed that no one would think it's my real name."

"Yeah I wouldn't think it was your real name either, it's pretty cool," said Isaiah.