Chapter tres

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone going off. My phone was plugged up. I didn't plug up my phone last night. I didn't fall asleep in my bed last night. I fell asleep on the couch. Zoom isn't strong enough to carry me. I didn't see Isaiah leave. Me and my tendencies to fall asleep!

"Good Morning princess," said Isaiah in a sleepy deep kinda voice I could get used to.

"Good Morning,'' I said.

"How did you sleep?" he asked.

"I slept well, where did you sleep?" I asked.

"On the couch after I carried you to your bed," he said. I was tempted to say he could have slept with me but if he did I would have freaked out.

"Oh thank you, you are a lifesaver," I said and he gave me a sad smile.

"Yeah um exactly the opposite," he said and I shook my head.

"I made omelettes if that's okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah that's great thanks," I said. He's shirtless. HES SHIRTLESS. He has a sixpack like what the fuck how come I didn't see this before, damn it Genocide don't stare.

"Yeah no problem princesa," he said and walked out. I decided to get dressed. Just some pink, purple and blue converse and a shirt that said Bi-myself, yep nothing to see here.

"Good morning earthlings," I said. Zoom was jumping up and down with joy and Isaiah looked confused. He looks cute when he is confused. Still no shirt.

"Yay I love it when you where your Bisexual stuff," said Zoom.

"Ha I know I did it for you. I remember when mom and dad were here and I was still in the closet. I would change once I got to school because I was comfortable enough to wear it there. Well I still haven't come out to them but I wear it around them so I guess they have an idea," I said.

"I came out to my parents at 13. They still call me a disgrace. It's better to be a disgrace than in the closet," he laughed and Zoom looked petrified.

"How are you laughing? That's literally trauma!" Zoom said.

"That's how we cope," I said. And he nodded.

"Zoom, I'm gonna braid your hair this weekend. You can't keep wearing it out," I said. He nodded.

"Why can't he keep wearing it out?" Isaiah asked.

"its complicated to explain but aren't you mixed?" said Zoom.

"Naw, my mom's Ecuadorian and my dad's Albanian," he said.

"Put that in USA terms," Zoom said. I shook my head.

"Im white and hispanic, my mom Isn't a dark Hispanic though. She is white passing. For some reason I came out looking like a lightskin," he said.

"What does the mailm-" Zoom tried to say.

"Don't you dare," I said.

"Ha um my dad made us get a dna test before he claimed me so yeah I'm his," he said laughing.

"Dang that's tuff bro, Gena it's our bi shoes day!" he said and ran to put on his shoes. Man, his name really fits him.

"Yeah it is, hey Zay do we leave early so you can go change," I asked.

"Oh yeah I didn't think of that. Oh I can wear my bi stuff too, we gotta leave now," he said. I practically dragged zoom out of the door. Zoom had on his Bi-ally shirt and his shoes that matched mine. He was the first person I came out to. We have a good relationship.