Chapter Seis

I wake up at the sudden movement of something. I rubbed my eyes and saw Gena curled next to me. She was sleeping peacefully. I get my phone and see 12 missed calls and 24 texts from Christen. This boy is an idiot. I got up and started breakfast while doing that I called the idiot back.

"What did you want?" I asked.

"They are naming the top three grades and their receivers," he said.

"Okay what does this have to do with me?" I asked.

"Are you coming to school?" he asked, "we have to see."

"Ugh whatever let me finish making breakfast," I said and he laughed.

"Ha don't you have a butler and multiple chefs? Don't you mean they're making breakfast?" he asked and I groaned.

"I'm not home, and just cuz I have chefs does not mean I can't cook, they love my cooking!" I said defensively.

"Whose they?" he asked. And Zoom came running in.

"MEEEE!" he yelled. Then heard Christen gasp.

"Omg you're a teen dad? I heard you got someone preg-," I cut him off.

"No I'm not his dad! Im 16, ONLY I'm his-," i was about to say sister's friend but...

"He's my brother! Him and my sister are dating," he yelled. Christen started fangirling.

"Omg you gotta girlfriend? Omg why does he call you his brother? Omg are yall engaged? Is it like an arranged marriage?" he asked.

"Please just shut the fu-," I was about to say but looked at Zoom. I'm supposed to be a good example, "shut the fudge up respectfully."

"Ugh fine see you at school Mr. Prince," he said and I hung up.

"That annoying pain in the a-a- butt," I said. Zoom giggled.

"What are you making?" he asked.

"Scones and hot chocolate," I said and he smiled.

"Yum," he said. "It's about time you usually wake Gena up!" He reminded me.

"Aww you remembered my schedule!" I said and he smiled. I gave him his plate and went to go wake up the lovely Genocide.

"Hey princess it's time to wake up," I said gently, rubbing her back.

"Daddy 10 more minutes," she said and I froze. Okay maybe she isn't a top. I felt a tingly sensation run through my body but ignore it.

"No, we have to eat and get ready for class," I said and quickly opened her eyes. She looked at me and smirked.

"Whatever you say, daddy," she said seductively and pushed me out. Holy hell she's a switch. I shake off my emotions and get dressed myself.

I wore a red collared shirt and a black long sleeve shirt over it. I threw on some black jeans and I was ready, no something was missing. I grabbed my clear glasses that I wear when I don't feel like wearing contacts. My eyes were still green, I had my contacts custom made to fit my eye color. I came down stairs and got her a plate of food.

"Buenos días nino y nina. Today is gonna be a good day, hopefully," I said, trying to go against my nature and be optimistic.

"I don't know spanish," said Zoom and Gena rolled her eyes.

"You hurt my feelings, he said 'Good Morning boy and girl'" said Genocide. I chuckled. I looked at the time.

"Time to go to school," I said in a happy voice. I have to be a good influence.