Chapter Cinco- Isaiah

I walked out of her room and sighed, she passed out and I heard her mumble about stress and Jayden. I won't ask her about it till she is comfortable to talk about it after all it is a dreadful topic. I'm so glad she didn't ask what happened, I can't tell her I killed him. I took down the cameras for a reason. I knew that Zoom would be watching and I couldn't do that to him either.

-FB-

That while I wasn't at Genas house I went home to clean the uh blood off me. I needed a long bath because I felt sick. This is what I meant by the opposite, I kill not save. I also got some close just in case I stayed again. I made sure to avoid my parents at all costs because they hate me and think I'm only good for killing. Then I heard my dad scream my name. I rolled my eyes and walked down stairs.

"What," I said. He gave me a sick smile.

"I want you torture our new guests," he said and I felt nausuas again. I walked down to our dungen, which held our "guests". I walk into the room that holds the people they want me to hurt. I open the door slowly and they have confused faces.

"Agent black?" La'Trice said. I walked closer and grabbed the whip. I looked into her eyes and saw Genocide. Fuck I can't do this. I felt my eyes fill with tears and I dropped the whip. I let a few tears go down my face.

"I- uh know your daughter and son. She's in my grade and Zoom is the best. I have been with them for the past four days. Gena is very responsible, she cooks, cleans and helps Zoom with homework. For a 15 year old she is very capable. From what I know they both are excelling in school and in their sports. Zoom is handling everything pretty well and so is Genocide on the outside. On the inside she is gonna explode, I saw it on the first day I met her. She didn't let the sadness and fear out because she had to look out for Zoom. So I decided to be with them. I drive them places, buy them food, and hang out. I watch Zoom and I make sure I'm a good influence for both of them. I love your family, I'm sorry that my parents captured you. I'll try to get you out of her for them, they need you," I said. And they looked at me.

"Thank you agent black. We appreciate you," they said and I heard footsteps. I quickly wiped off my tears and grabbed the whip. I turned my expression from sad to angry.

"Scream," I whispered. They nodded and did so. I swing the whip at the floor. My dad walks in and gives me a look of approval.

"Well done son you can go sneak out again, where do you go?' he asked and I came up with an answer he would like.

"To smash, I have five girls that hit me up and I be playing all of 'em," I said and he patted my back.

"I told you to date a girl and you wouldn't be bisexual anymore. Remember homosexuality is a sin," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Bi means both genders and I like both," I said and La'trice looked up.

"Homosexuality isn't a sin. Loving isn't a sin. My daughter is Bi and I accept her, even though she's too scared to come out to me," her mom said and I smiled. Wow she knows.

"Im pretty sure our son is pan, gay or bi," said Von. they looked at each other and smiled.

"Enough of this shit. Son you can go fuck, bye," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Bye," I said in my sweet tone. What a piece of trash. When I get to Genas house I hear her talking to herself.

"The fight reminded me of the song "You should see me in a crown" he has a king mentality," she says lightly laughing. She took a couple of deep breaths and started singing the second verse of the song. I sat with my back against the bathroom wall and listened to her sing. She's such a goddess. After her verse I was gonna go downstairs when I heard Zoom call me.