chapter 8

A/N: Nothing important to say but OMG LOOK AT THIS CUTIEEE I JUST WANT TO HUG HIM AKSBZJSNHS🥺anyways i have a little message at the end of the story, so if u have time maybe don't bother to read it :D

anyways i have a little message at the end of the story, so if u have time maybe don't bother to read it :D

Thomas POV;

I was kind of proud of myself for actually speaking to her. She walked out of the coffee house and I decided to sit down.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw some missed calls from my friends.

I ignored them- there wasn’t any point in really messaging them. I looked at my timetable and saw that I had literally no classes with Y/n today.

fuck.

Y/N POV;

I looked at my timetable - no classes with Thomas today. I was kinda relieved since he’d been acting so weird these last couple of days and I didn’t understand why.

I walked into school and met up with Tara,

“Hey Tara.”

“Oh hey Y/n. What’s up?”

“Oh thomas.”

“Sangster?”

“yes Thomas sangster.”

“Holy shit Y/n, spill the tea. What’s been happening?”

“Well these last two days I’ve seen him in the coffee shop and today he literally paid for my coffee.”

“Are you joking?”

“Nope.”

“Holy shit omg I would ship you guys so bad but the thing is he’s the schools bad boy. I wouldn’t ever think that he would go for someone as innocent as you ... oh no offense by the way.”
Tara explained.

“No honestly that’s why I find it weird.”

“Maybe he’s falling for you?”
I laughed,

“theres now way he would be falling for me. As you just said, I’m the innocent not popular girl and he’s the popular kid. Thats why its weird and no he’s obviously not falling for me.”

“You never know Y/n.” Tara smirked.
The bell went and we walked off to class…

.

I was sitting in class with my hand on my head. I started thinking about the whole Thomas situation and how Tara thinks that Thomas might like me.

But I knew that it wasn’t possible because Thomas is one of the popular kids. And the last time I checked, popular kids don’t go for unpopular kids.

“Earth to Y/n.” Tara said waving her hand in my face.

I laughed, “what do you want?”

“You were so dazed off, what were you thinking about?” She smirked.

“Eh nothing.”
“Thomas aye?”

“what? No. He’s rude anyways, so don’t even think I would be thinking about him or wanting to be in a relationship with him anytime soon.”

Tara laughed and looked back, “hmm I dunno Y/n. You two would make a really cute couple. Oh my god, just imagine your future children. That would be soooooo cuteeee.” She fangirled.

“Oh my god, Tara shut up they can probably hear you.”

Thomas POV;

I saw Tara looking back a couple times at me and my friends and then turn back to Y/n and was starting to wonder what they were talking about. Were they talking about me? Or my friends?

None of my friends knew that I had a crush on Y/n and I was hoping to keep it that way. The popular boy falling for the unpopular girl- it would kind of ruin my reputation.

The bell went for the end of class and my friends left. Again, I was planning on talking to Y/n but that didn’t seem to go according to plan.

Tara's POV;

I walked straight up to Thomas after seeing Y/n walk out of the room,

“hey Thomas.” I said.

“Oh hey.”

“we gotta talk about something.”

“what do we need to talk about?”

“it’s about Y/n.”

~

A/N; Hi! sorry for the cliffhanger haha

Anywayss... many of u guys liked this story very much even thought this is an old story of mine, which is so 2015s.

And this story supposed to not continue because i thought no one wants to read this crap, BUT since y'all want me to update this story so bad, So ... I have to! Anything for my reader <3

And lastly, I plan to make a new TBS story but i want u guys to vote the plot / storyline!

Polling

1st Story: Takes place in year 1129. Y/N is a Princess born into a royal family, While Thomas is one of your servants. (Comment here to vote.)

or

2nd Story: You and Thomas are rivals but your parents and Thomas's are best friends. One day your parents makes you and Thomas in a room together. (Comment here to vote.)

~