chapter 5

Y/n POV:

I sat outside waiting for my father to come and pick me up. I sighed, I didn’t want to run into Thomas again. He was a bad boy and I was a good girl, and bad boys and good girls don’t mix, right?

I sighed and saw a group of boys walk outside the mall. Fuck, I didn’t want Thomas to be part of that group. I looked over and saw him part of that group.

A bunch of girls with the group of boys as well. Maybe one of them were his girlfriend.

I looked over and saw my father’s car pull up. Oh thank god. I quickly got up and ran over to the car, quickly climbing into the front seat.
“Hey Y/n, how was today?” My father said, while starting the car back up and driving off.

I looked over at Thomas and saw him and his group. He had a girl’s arm wrapped around him. I sighed, but I didn’t know what the point was as even if I did fall for him- eventually, then I know it would be.

How do I know that? Thomas is popular and I’m not.

Once again I’m the new girl so people don’t really know much about me.
“It was okay. Really fun though.” I say.

“That’s amazing Y/n. I’m glad that you’re having fun.” My dad says.
I sigh, “yeah me too.”

Thomas POV:

I saw Y/n get into her car.

This girl, Annie had her arms wrapped around me. She had hooked up with a couple other boys before, so I wasn’t really feeling it with her.

There was something different about Y/n though. Ever since she walked into my English class that one day, my whole world was dark and then whenever I saw her, there was a flash of colour in my life.

I didn’t know what that meant, but I was sure that she was different from every other single girl I had met before.

~