chapter 9

“it’s about Y/n.”

__________________________

“What about her?” Thomas asked, wondering why Tara would wanna talk to me about Y/n.

“I just wanna know this, Y/n’s been telling me about how she’s found it so random that you keep appearing in front of her at the coffee shop and how you paid for her at the coffee shop one morning. Thomas, do you like her?” Tara blurted out.

“No.”

He didn’t want Tara to know about his crush on Y/n. Nobody knew about it and he was intended on keeping it that way. That’s why he said that he didn’t have a crush on Y/n.

“Oh, so why have you been acting so weird around her?” Tara asked again.
Thomas sighed his my head, he didn’t want her asking me a million questions cause he couldn’t keep making excuses about how he “don’t” have a crush on her and having to lie about it as well.

“Because Y/n and I got off to a bad start when she first started the school and I just wanna make up for everything that I might’ve done or said to her and just start over.”
She looked at him in the eyes,

“okay alright, I guess that makes sense. Anyways imma go now, see ya Thomas.” She said, before walking off.

________________________

You were sitting in the cafeteria waiting for Tara to show up. You saw her walk over to the table and sit down, “I got some tea to spill.” Tara says, sitting down on the other side of the seat.

“What’s going on Tara?” You ask.
What's this tea does she have to spill. “So I went and talked to Thomas.” she started. “Why the fuck would you do that?” You panicked, knowing she could’ve said anything bad or suspicious about you.

“No calm down Y/n. So, I went to talk to Thomas and I confronted him about how he’s been acting around you. He doesn’t like you, Y/n so you can calm down about all that bullshit. He just said that he wants to start over with you over the whole situation.” Tara explained.

“Okay well, I can handle that. As long as nothing more weird happens with him then I’m sure that I’ll be all good.” You explained, “Yeah I hope so. Well just brace yourself cause remember he did say that he wanted to start over with you so just know it’s gonna be pretty weird because of how you two started and now that he wants to be “friends” just prepare yourself for everything.” Tara explained.

You nodded, “Okay thanks Tara.”
“You got it, always happy to help.” She smiled.

________________________

Thomas sat down in the cafeteria with his friends looking over at Y/n.

Damn, she was effortlessly beautiful.
Thomas started to wonder how did he end up falling for her?

Just how?

Thomas's friends sat around him and he decided it was the time to ask them for some help on how he can win Y/n over without telling them that he have a crush on her.

“Guys I want your help.” Thomas state.

“With?” Kirk asks.
“Well I like this girl and I wanna win her over.” Thomas state.

“Ooh who’s the girl Thomas?” Jason asks.

“I’m not saying her name.” Thomas say, trying to hide the fact that the girl is you.

“It’s defiantly Brooklyn isn’t it? You two are so fucking cute together. You two should be in a relationship.” Kirk tease.

“What? no! it’s not Brooklyn. And that’s not the point. I wanna know how I can win this girl over. Have you got any ideas?” Thomas asked.

“Whip out your dick and she’ll come running.” One of the boys say and the whole table starts to laugh.
Well fuck this isn’t off to a good start.

a/n: IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER, you probably tired of my excuses why i haven't update the stories but seriously tho, i don't feel like writing these days and i don't know why. but since im nice today so why not continue writing and updating this story?

also im trying to write 3 chapter in one day since this story is written by me when i was 12 i guess, so that's why half of this- i mean THIS WHOLE story is cringy asf. and from this day i'll try to improve by making it in 3rd person pov and not making y/n as a pick me girl.