chapter 2

Y/n POV:

The bell went for the end of lunch. I had finally been able to make a friend in the school whom I had spent all of lunch. Her name was Tara and she was really sweet.

We had another class of English, which I wasn’t really looking forward to.

In my opinion, both the boys that sat next to me were kind of good looking. But it was the first day and I didn’t wanna already be getting crushes on boys this quickly.

I entered the classroom and took a seat to the arrogant boy who wouldn’t even speak to me, Thomas.

Edward entered the classroom and greeted the table. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Thomas rolling his eyes at Edward’s dramatic entrance. He took his seat as the teacher entered the room.

-Timeskip-

The bell went for the end of the 5th period. One last class to go, the 6th period.

I already wasn’t used to having 6 classes a day as in my old school, we only had 5 periods a day and larger break times.

Tara showed me how to get to my next class and I stood outside waiting. That’s when I noticed Thomas also standing outside the computer rooms.

I saw Edward once more and he smiled at me before joining his group of friends. I was starting to like Edward, but only as a friend.

My goal for the semester was to at least make friends, it would be a nice experience and help me to forget that I was, well in fact the new kid, who didn’t exactly have a lot of friends.

I didn’t know if this Tara girl was going to stick by my side forever, but hopefully, she would cause if she didn’t, I didn’t wanna be hanging out alone for the rest of my school year.

I went inside and sat down in the class. I was alone for the whole class, but technically, I wasn’t alone, as I felt Thomas’s chocolate brown eyes staring at me.

~