chapter 1

Y/n POV:

It was my first time at my new school. My family had moved houses so I had to move schools as the school I was attending was a couple of hours away from where we had moved to.

We had to move due to my father's job. I accepted the fact that I would have to leave all my friends behind and basically start over and make new friends- meaning I would have to sit at home for a couple of weekends before people from this school actually decided that they wanna hang out with me.

I was in the car, my father taking me to my new school. I actually didn't have a mother, and I was an only child. my mother walked out when I was a baby, leaving my father to raise me on my own.

He parked the car outside the school and I noticed all the kids walking to school staring at me, obviously cause they've never seen me before.

My father walked me into school, obviously getting a lot of looks from the kids who were crowded around the school's flag pole- the place where everyone waited in the morning.

-Timeskip-

I got put into my first class today, Math.

After that I had English, but not knowing my way around the school I didn't know how to get to my classroom.

I went to the person who showed me around and they were happy to oblige.

"Okay so everyone we have a seating plan." My teacher Called, as we were all standing outside the room.
I waited until she asked me for my name, and told me where I was to be seated. Back table, in between two boys. A tall, slim dirty blond-haired guy and one with brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, what's your name?" He asks.
"Y/n..." I say, quietly.
"Ohh that's nice. I'm Edward, and the girl next to me is Annie and that's Thomas. He doesn't talk as much."

I took one look at Thomas and he glared back at me with his chocolate brown eyes- sheesh, this was gonna be one horrible semester.

A/n: I know this is like so short, forgive me. Please let me know if you like the chapter and don't forget to vote lol