chapter 4

Y/n POV:
-Saturday-

I’m sitting outside the mall waiting for Tara to show up. I check my phone and there’s no notifications from her.

I was starting to feel like I had been stood up by a girl who already claimed she was gonna be my friend.
“Ohh hey I’m so sorry that I’m late,” a voice says, and I look up realising that it’s Tara.

“Oh it’s alright. I only just got here,” I lie. “Oh okie all good. So what do you wanna do?” She asks.

We get up and start walking around the mall. Walking and talking. We walked around the first floor of the mall. Tara was mostly taking me around since I had never been to this mall before and she always comes here.

We were walking when we found 3 boys from our school. Kirk, Aidan and Thomas. The Thomas I sit next too.

“Ohh look it’s two girls from our school,” Aidan says. “Fuckin’ hotties I tell you,” Kirk says, while nudging Thomas, “Aye what do you think about the two?” “They’re hot.” He says bluntly.

I feel the harsh tone in his voice and feel myself about to cry. Thankfully Tara drags me away from the boys so I don’t end up crying.

Thomas POV:

I looked deep into her e/c eyes and noticed the tears starting to form in her e/c orbs.

My comment wasn’t meant to be harsh. Maybe where she had come from being called “hot” was an insult.

But I didn’t care. I didn’t mean to make her cry. “Hey Thomas you coming?” Kirk calls. That’s when I realised that they’ve already walked off from me. I laugh at them and walk back up to them.

One thing I was sure about is how I didn’t wanna run into Y/n again.

~