chapter 3

Y/n POV:

The bell went for the end of school. finally. I had really been waiting all day for the day to end. for some weird reason, in that last class, I didn’t feel accepted. I didn’t know any of the kids and they didn’t seem to show any interest with me.

I sighed as I grabbed hold of my bag and walked out of the school.
Along my way out, I had another encounter with Edward, him saying goodbye to me.

It was really nice that he had been so sweet to me ever since sat down next to him, but Thomas on the other hand, I wasn’t too sure about him.

He was hot and popular. In my opinion. He had looks.

No one could lie about that, even boys who weren’t attracted to men said that he had to be one of the best good looking boys in the school.

I made my way and found my father's car, instantly getting into the front seat.

“Hey Y/n. How was your first day?” He asked. My dad had always been so polite to me, that's what I loved most about him.

“It was okay.”
“Did you make any friends?”
“Yeah, actually, I did. I made friends with a girl named Tara and she’s really sweet.”

“Ohh that’s so good. I’m so proud of you. I remember on my first day of school I wasn’t able to make many friends, I’m really happy that you were able to make at least one friend.” He smiled.

-Timeskip-

Sorry for too much time skips in every chapter, cause I'm a lazy ass bitch 😴

I had exchanged my phone number with Tara. It was a Thursday evening and we were messaging.

[ T: Tara / Y: You ]

T: How’d you like your first day
Y: It was okay
T: That’s amazing. Hey, I was wondering if you wanna come and hang out with me and a bunch of kids on Saturday if that’s fine with you?
Y: Yeah sure. I’ll ask my dad and let you know
T: Awesome

I put my phone down and sighed, well I was gonna be hanging out with a new group then I guess.

~