Practice makes perfect

The game racked up my nerves, so I decided to go for a quiet run around the near by football field. " hey mom, can I go outside!?" I walk around the corner, to see her on the couch already tangled up with the new guy from the bar. I ignore her presents, I grab her car keys and sneak out the back of the house. After starting the car, I blasted whatever shitty radio station came up. I needed something to distract me from both my upcoming match, and my mothers sluttiness. When I pull up to the elementary school football field, I get out and start to blast my music through my shitty fake AirPods. I have always loved to run, it would always calm me after a fight or a upcoming game like this one. Knowing that I would play against Austin after what happened yesterday, I'm not sure if I can even focus on football anymore. I would usually love to punch that idiot, but now I just think I love that idiot. " No! What are you saying!!!" I scream to myself, trying to get that horrid thought out of my head. I started to run faster to distract me from my mind. After running about a mile, I was on the ground, laying down, looking at the stars. " Long time no see, bugs!" Oh god, not again.