Enemies

Cape Falls is less than a dot on a map, more like a germ. Small, dirty, and everyone that's been there hates it. We have one elementary and high school, the middle school is out of town.  One of the most important things about our school, is our enemy Hill Wood north. Though I personally have nothing wrong with the town it's self, I hate the people on the team. And I mean absolutely despise them, they are all preppy dickwads that think they can beat every team they go against just cause there parents can bribe the coaches to wrongfully call outs or lines. Which has happened many times before. Both our towns are located in rural Minnesota, all the other towns are like two hours away. So the only people we play regularly is hill wood north and south. South I have no problem with, there decent players with decent attitudes. One of my best friends plays on south, me and tris have known each other since the womb. When we had to split up into different schools, I was heart broken.
Now that we can talk and play together, I've been pretty happy. Our next game is against north, it's one of the first of the season. most of the teams just gave up in trying to win against north. We're the only team that ever beat them and even when we do, they call us out to say that we're cheating. I've kinda had it with these shit heads.