Late nights

"What movie did you pick?" He snaps me out of my trans, "oh you can choose!" I half scream while trying to get off the floor, as doing so I bumped into his legs, "c'mon let's look." He sat down right behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist to grab the dvd cases. "Oh!" He yelled in my ear, as he picked up an old looking b-movie type horror movie case with a clown on it.    "what is that?" I ask with a chuckle, he looked at me with an exasperated expression. "You mean you've never seen this masterpiece?!" I smile and shake my head, he just moves in closer almost touching my nose. "We are going to watch this right now!" I laugh and start to move, but I was stuck. He only stares down at my thighs, he whispers in my ear, "your perfect." The second of bliss, just containing the rain and our eyes, I almost respond but realized that I would out myself too. He jumped up as something scared him, " I-I mean it-it's perfect! The movie is just awesome!" I can feel the embarrassment dusting his cheeks. I chuckle and try to get up, "here let me help." He whispers again, grabbing my hand he pulls me up off the floor and into his arms. Just when a loud alarm clock went off, "pizzas ready!" He yells, reminding me of when we were little kids. I smile and walk toward the table he was cutting the slices, he hands me a plate with two supreme pizza slices with most of the olives picked out. I look at him, "you remembered!" He laughs without turning toward me, "how could I forget about your fatal dislike for olives?" I knew at that moment he was making fun of me , but It still felt special that he remembered such a small thing. He jumped to the tv screen and inserted the movie, he turned around to smile at me just as the introductory credits started playing. We ate and watched the horrible movie. Just as the outro' then started playing, he moved closer to me and stared down once again. Just as he started to move his hand closer to mine, I freaked, " ok well good movie! I should probably go!" "It's still raining really hard, it would probably be better if you stay here tonight." I smile and look around trying to remember where my old room use to be when I visited. He seemed to get my hint, "oh that room is actually now storage! You can either sleep with me or on the couch." I evaluate my options for a second, "I would rather you sleep with me so I won't feel bad." He says with mock pity, I agree and begin to throw both of our trash away. He gets up behind me and follows me to the kitchen garbage can. After throwing away the paper plates, he grabs my hand and took me upstairs.