Football

I've played football since I was in diapers, I learned how to throw a ball before I could talk. I've always been in love with the sport, the obsession was passed down by my father. Ever since I Can remember, me and him would just toss the ball im the backyard, typical father son bonding stuff. Football helps me cope with the loss of him, when I was about ten he did some bad shit and committed suiside during his jail sentence. Growing up as the kid who's dad went to jail and died in the same two month period kinda always sucked. Me and my mom never really had a great relationship even before dad died. While sports was my anti-depressants, alcohol and cigarettes were my moms. We would always have fights. Recently it's been pretty hard to be happy around my mom, and around my friends. My school is the most stereotypical teenage high school you can imagine. All the cheerleaders and the football players are popular and dating each other, all of my teammates are dumb asses and can't keep a girl for more than a week. And I still have no clue how I got on the team, I'm a running back which basically just means that I'm too useless to be good on the team, but am still to fast not to be. Even though I'm the worst player on the team, I still have girls falling at my feet. I guess this is usually a good thing for most straight white guys, but there not really my type. I've tried to date girls, a lot of them. But I always seem to not enjoy it, there has never been a problem with the girls, it's really just me. My mom always told me that I'd just find the right one some day, I just hope that day is soon.