『 3 』

𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I get an incall from Yoongi, I headed over to his places. I knocked on the door the door opens from Jungkook "Hey Hoseok! Fellow me" as I fellow Jungkook into Yoongi office. " Yoongi, you need me" bow's to him as he looks at me " Yes, I need you to make me a fake ID well.. everyone ID and take photos of this guy name  Jimin at this cafe."

" Cafe?" I reply

" Yes! He did something very interesting indeed he did" He replied biting his lower lip

" What kind of mission is this?" I asked I sigh towards Yoongi

" You know that company that we killed that CEO" He replied crossing his hands together looking at me

I chuckled a bit " You mean you killed" I reply

" Yes! Whatever, I'm going to take over that company before anyone else does and I'm going to need your help" He replies raising his eyebrow at me with a smirk on his face.

I walked near Yoongi's desk slamming my hands-on desk " Are you fucking crazy!?" I said

Yoongi looked at me, biting his lower lip he stood up walking over to me. As I take my hands off his desk taking a few steps back. While he's walking towards me, backing me up to a corner, and putting his hand on the wall.

As I gulped " W-What are you doing?" I asked him

" Shush! Hoseok.." He said putting his finger on my lips

As I pushed him away " Get your fucking dirty ass fingers off me" I replied I was walking out of his office I was thinking is this even a real mission.

THE NEXT DAY

I went to the cafe to see this Jimin that Yoongi's been talking about as I'm about to open this door. When this short boy runs into me

" Oh! We aren't open yet but would you like to come in" he said smiling at me.

"Oh! My bad I didn't know, can I take photos of the cafe? Is that okay with you?" I reply

" Yeah, it's fine" He replied

He opens the door we walk in, I sit down on the seat and I looked around while he stares at me. I blinked a few times and gulped as I'm taking my camera out he stops looking at me. He goes to the back while I'm about to get up he comes back as I'm taking photos of the place.

" What's your name? I forgot to ask" I said as I point the camera at him

" Park Jimin, please don't point the camera at me" He replied sounding nervous...

I stopped looking at Jimin through the camera and looked at him. I give him a pouted look and took the photo of him.

" Hey! D-Did I say not too.." Jimin reply pointing his finger at me

I raised my eyebrow at him as I mumbled " This is what Yoongi as me doing, tsk-"

BYE💜