『 9 』

YOONGI POV
10:10 PM

I went to get some coffee because I couldn't think of something of a background story so they would believe me.  A few mins later, after I made coffee I was about to walk back to my office when I heard a moaning noise coming from the basement.

I turn the nob of the door seeing Renior and Jungkook getting it on I was trying to cover my eyes but I couldn't because I was imagining Jimin and I doing it, him screaming my name out loud it just makes my dick get hard. As I stop image such stuff was going to go back up the stairs when Renior caught me before I could leave.

" Jungkook ah~" " Your... boss ah~" as Renior kept penting

" Boss?! What are you doing here?"Jungkook turned his head in shook

I should just playoff cool so they wouldn't think " I saw nothing, I heard nothing just going back up to my office" and with that note, I went back up to my office hearing more moaning as I put on my noise-cancelling handset slowly felling asleep.

NEXT MORNING

I went there to the company that I shot their old CEO at. Making up a background story so I could become their new CEO. I just was transferred here to Korea to become your new CEO and they believe it." Why do you keep staring at me?" as I was so confused why they staring.

" Sorry, you just look like the biggest mafia leader..."

" Oh..." is that obvious?

"Sorry, I get to the information here but are you sure? You don't have a long lost brother or something?"  Wow! he's thinking really hard...  " Like we're you an orphan or something?"

" Maybe... or he could be doppelganger" as I shrugged my shoulder

" Doppel- what?"

"It's possible, you two doppelganger so do I... We can't be twins"

" Yeah but a doppelganger is from different dimensions"

" True but your doppelganger can come here. Either one of you will die to cause both of you can't live in the same dimension." man I'm tired of talking to his guy...

"You're saying he could die?" saying in panic and worried 

" Yeah, if not maybe... We are lost, long brothers" This guy asking way too many questions and I said way too many lies.