『 16 』

YOONGI POV
9:56 pm

After work, I said my goodbyes to Jimin while I'm walking off with my crew and Mr Renior who's gonna get their ass beat. I could tell he was lying.

At home, I grabbed Renior by the neck taking him downstairs to the basement. Pushing him to the floor, getting out my bat with nails everywhere as soon as Jungkook and Namjoon tried to pull away from him. Which made me get out the digger going up to his throat. " Fucking Renior, I told you not to screw around?!" Yoongi yelled at the younger.

Pinching it to his neck blood started running down his neck as I put the knife deeper and his throat. Renior will pay for taking him, he's mine. " I'm sorry you think that I pulled your Jiminie away but I didn't. You could have asked Jimin yourself-" Renior stood his ground before Yoongi cuts him off. " Are. You. Ordering. Me?!" Yoongi shouted out at the younger as Renior said, " W-what? N-no I was just saying" nervously saying it.

" Jungkook. Put. Him. In. The. Room"

" Yes" I slowly remove the knife from his neck is more blood splatter out. Jungkook picks him up as Renior holds his neck. I get out of the basement going up the steps going into my office. As I was about to throw a chair to the door someone opens it. " Yoongi, are you okay?" Hoseok says

" Yeah... what do you want?" Yoongi gazes up at Hoseok's eyes sparkle like he need something. " Nothing, I was checking if you're okay" Hoseok bites his lower lip while looking down at the floor. I noticed what Hoseok want but I was in the mood for it. " Mm" Hoseok was about to leave when I called his name he looked back at me I told him to come here. I pulled his neck closer roughly kissing him as he kissed back. I grabbed his wrist pulling him closer towards my body.

Until Namjoon came in we stop kissing " Did I interrupt something here?" He looks at the both of us " No, you didn't I was about to leave" Namjoon raise an eyebrow at Hoseok.

" Sure you were...-" Namjoon was cut off by Yoongi who replied with "  Yes, Namjoon"

Namjoon force went back on Yoongi " There's someone here, he looks like Jimin but not" I wasn't really worried because it's probably just Jimin forgetting to say something but he couldn't have just called me so... Maybe not?

" Let him in" Now, Namjoon let him in and I hear footsteps coming closer to my office I asked Hoseok to stay.

I saw Sungwoon this high can't get any worse " What do you want?" I was eager to get this done with.

" You want to work at my company? That's too bad, I can't let you go on my company.  It looks like you had some old business Jimin and can't let you get in the way" I gazed at him with the lil fire in my eyes

" I didn't have business with him I saved his business so get that shit checked. I know a lot better than Jimin than you do, So what is it going to be?" Sungwoon said, I saw the smirk underneath his smile

" Fine but if you screw up, letting you know your dead" I want to know more about him but is this the way to go, probably not.

" You can't kill me even if you did because I have the ultimate person in my life and his name is Jimin, bye Yoongi see next week," Sungwoon said waving goodbye

"You fucking bastard" With that note, Sungwoon left and I told Hoseok to come here so we can finish a kiss.

A/N: How about this one?