1-𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐠𝐨

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Aug 18, at 1:32 pm

The clock ticks down as the CEO manager bites his nails, and his trembling legs. They burst through the door pointing the gun at him, he starts peeing in his pants begging and crawling towards the mafia leader. " FUCKIN PUSSY ASS COWARD" Yoongi's reply getting down at his level squishing his face, then spitting in his face and slapping him. " Suga, you shouldn't tease him" Jungkook replied grabbing Yoongi's shoulder as Yoongi turns around and smirked.

He stood up " Your right, let's finish up this shit" Yoongi reply smiles at the guy then shot him his head. Yoongi stopped smiling " Suga? Someone called the cops" Namjoon replied " FIND OUT WHO FUCKING CALLED THEM AND BROUGHT THEM TO ME!! Yoongi said throwing a tantrum, Jungkook grabbed him and getting out of the building.

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬
They passed through the front desk letting the lady live that was the biggest mistake they had made. After they went into the elevator, elevator doors closed she ran outside running into someone asking for their phone. " Can I borrow your phone for a minute" the lady reply with shaking in her voice, the lady snatch it out of his hand? " Y-yes police, there is a mafia gang at" the cuts off " H-Hello?? Are you still there? The random person takes back his phone.

" Well... looks like my phone is dead " ??? replied he walking away as the lady started to yell. Namjoon sees the lady from his M82 Rifle Sniper shoots at the lady as she falls to the ground everyone screams. Namjoon leaves at the top building telling Yoongi that there another person. " Jungkook! Find that person and bring him to me" Yoongi said angrily like.

You will enjoy this seek to peek, next time it won't be short I think 🤔 anyways BYE. 💜