『 6 』

AUTHOR's POV

Jimin walks upstairs as he meets the last step, Sungwoon makes his way out of the secret room and bumps into Jimin. As his eyes widen at Jimin, he pulls him into the room not closing it completely but didn't close it. Yoongi just eavesdropping on them.

" Sungwoon?! Did you tell anyone about my past" biting Jimin's lower lip glaring back at him

" Jimin, it's been a while how have you been-" he gets cut off again " Answer me! Sungwoon!" yells at him gripping his arms

Sungwoon took Jimin's hands off of him " Look! Why would I tell anyone about your messed up past anyways who would hear that" backing Jimin up into a corner as Yoongi's watching this go down?

" Jimin, why would I tell anyone about your past? Who would wanna listen to that messed up store" Sungwoon said shrugging his shoulders as he noticed someone was at the door watching and listen to their conversation. " Yoongi I know it's you! You can come out now!"

" How did you know?" as Jimin turns around seeing Yoongi from the day before at the cafe. Jimin felt embarrassed from all yelling he just did. Jimin tries to exit himself from this equation but Yoongi grabbed his arm whispering something to his ear.

" If you want a job, I have one for you..."

Yoongi gave Jimin his business card as Jimin walks out of the room. Heading down to go out the front door, Jimin gets in his car driving off.

In Sungwoon house
---------------------------------

" So... Yoongi do you like him or something?" Sungwoon's said glaring at him

" Something like that" Yoongi licks his lips while gave Sungwoon the same glare.

As they gamble for a bit, talk it out on which gang groups they're taking out... 

" NCT" Yoongi shrugged off his eyebrow "OUUU!! That group is big,  you sure about that?" Sungwoon puts all of his coins in the middle. "Yeah, you?" Yoongi puts half of his coins in the middle as Sungwoon thinks he knows what Yoongi will play next. 

" Well we used to be in a group so... Daniel" 

"Mmm..." as the game continues to play

At Jimin's places, he throws himself onto the bed "I wonder why was Yoongi there... Does Sungwoon know him? Are they friends?" 

Jimin decided to call Sungwoon because he couldn't sleep.
Why? Maybe cause of Yoongi

Sungwoon:
What's up Jimin?

Jimin
Are you and Y-

Sungwoon
Here to talk about Yoongi?

Jimin
How did you know? wait... answer my question

Sungwoon
Are Yoongi and I friends? Yes

Jimin
How do you know him?

Sungwoon told Jimin everything about Yoongi except the mafia part

Next Morning
------------------------------