«─── « ⋅ʚ Authors Note ɞ⋅ » ───»

I can't believe it's done.

This story is my baby and the first fanfic I have ever written. I've had so much writing it and I am so so so so incredibly happy you guys liked it.

From the bottom of my heart Thank You for supporting me and this story.

This story was never meant to be so long, but somewhere along the way I kept adding and adding and made it what it is today. I have no regrets. Nari and Taehyung will forever hold a piece of my heart and even though I wrote them I am so proud of them.

I want to give a special thanks to my girls at the Fan Club for practically being here since the beginning, encouraging me to post the story, and giving me a hand whenever I needed help. You guys know who you are!

Thanks to those who've been here from the beginning and to those who just got here today!

And to the self-proclaimed #1 fan of #SAVE ME ARMY dappleddaisies THANK YOU! This girl right here had to hear me rant about Tae and Nari for months! Thank you for listening to my nonsense. You've helped me with the story so much that I will be forever thankful!

I'm curious... What was one of your favorite scenes?

I think that's all I have to say. Every read, vote and comment has a place in my heart.

BEFORE YOU GO!

IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW OLIVIA'S AND JIMIN'S STORY YOU CAN!

In my profile their story is already posted and I will be publishing very soon so hop on.

Know that Nari will most likely be appearing after all they are BFF's. It will hurt my heart a little at the beginning every time I mention her lol.

I think that's all I have to say. Every read, vote and comment has a place in my heart.
ALRIGHT! I think that's all. Bye!

-Nikki Marie 💜