«────── « ⋅ʚ Concert Day ɞ⋅ » ──────»

May 4, 2020

After Olivia's sweet voice woke me up, I grabbed my phone and started checking if I had any messages. I noticed I had one from my brother and another from my mom. My brother was just asking where I had left my car keys because he wanted to borrow it while my mom was much sweeter. She wrote "Have fun today Honey. Enjoy the concert. PS. Take a lot of pictures of the trip so you can show me later." I answered instantly and got up to get ready. It was only 9 am but I tend to take a lot of time getting ready and we were planning on grabbing something to eat before getting to the venue. For the concert, I decided to wear a cute black skirt with a white BTS T-shirt and some black boots. Simple, but cute. In the process of getting ready I applied some makeup and straightened my hair so it wouldn't get frizzy. As I waited for Macy and Olivia to finish, I checked my clear concert bag, which I had gotten exclusively for this day, making sure I had the most important stuff; money, phone, and power bank. Not five minutes later the girls were also ready to go.

"You have your phone, right Olivia?" I asked. Her phone was the most important since the tickets were in it.

"Yes, don't worry!" she exclaimed as we walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry," I said, calling the elevator up. "Part of me still feels like I'm in a dream or a sort of haze."

"Glad to know I'm not the only one," Macy agreed, smiling at me.

By the time we left the hotel, it was noon. We stopped to get some lunch and when we got to the venue it was 1:30 pm. Since it was early finding a parking spot wasn't that hard.

"I can't believe we are here," Liv gushed "It's happening."

"I know right. We somehow managed to come to a BTS concert," I answered awestruck as Macy nodded along.

Getting out of the car and into the outside of the venue I noticed a long line forming. Rapidly, I grabbed Macy and pulled her along to the back of the line with Olivia following behind before more people queued up. Making sure we were in the right place I tapped the shoulder of a girl in front of us.

"Excuse me," I said and when she turned around, I asked, "This is the line to get inside the venue, right?"

"Hi, yes, this is the line." She nodded to my question "There was another one earlier, but it was for sound check and they already went in."

"Thank you!" I said, turning around to face my friends.

"I'm still kinda bummed we didn't get floor seats," Olivia uttered pouting.

"You know, if we had the chance we would've," I reassured her. "Besides, we still got amazing seats."

"Yeah, you're right!" she exclaimed hyping herself up again.

Looking around I realized more people were arriving and the line was getting longer.

"We got here at a good time," I mentioned as I pointed towards the crowd.

"I told you," Macy said in a know-it-all tone, reminding us of what she said yesterday.

"Yeah, yeah," Olivia mocked her waving her hand.

That was Olivia and Macy. They both loved each other yet they loved to banter all the time. If you didn't know better, you'd think they hate each other.

Waiting in line, we got to know the girls in front of us. There wasn't much else to do. We talked about our biases, where we were from, and what songs were our favorites. You know, all that juicy stuff.

As the line started to move, I couldn't help but squeal because it meant another step closer to watching the show. I was so hyped. I just wanted to see them already.