Wattpad India Awards 2021

Welcome to Wattpad India Awards 2021

An annual celebration of the diverse, creative, and empowering stories from Indian writers. A celebration of stories that open our hearts and change the way we think.

Submissions for the 3rd edition of the Wattpad India Awards have ended.

So, what's new in Wattpad India Awards 2021?

Bigger and better prizes: There are cash prizes worth INR 1 lakh+ to be won this year. The winning stories also stand a chance to be considered for Wattpad's programs such as Paid Stories, Wattpad Stars, and Wattpad Studios.

SuperWinners: Apart from the winners in all categories, the judge's will also pick 3 overall winners who will be awarded the grand SuperWinners prize.

Welcome Short Stories: We will also be accepting short stories with 5,000 to 10,000 words for Wattpad India Awards 2021.

No popular choice awards: Winners will only be selected by Judge's choice this year.

What are we waiting for then? Let the awards begin!

It's time to start getting your stories ready. Don't forget to check out the other chapters in this book for complete details of the Wattpad India Awards 2021.

Find out more:

Eligibility Criteria

Award Categories

Timeline

Prizes

FAQ

Submission form

Note: All the details related to the Wattpad India Awards 2021 will be updated in this book. Make sure you add it to your library so you don't miss out on anything.