Its my Child

"I am sorry Gauri for everything I have done. I love you Gauri please come back" Omkara cupped her face. "I am sorry too. These I have tried to forget you hate you but I couldnt. I was building a wall around me but when I saw you after these many years, I couldnt hold it more. I have always loved you, though you have given me pain but my love for you was greater than anything. You are my first love Omkara. I love you but I cant oppose Dad, they all are very happy Omkara I cant do this anymore. I always masked my emotions with a stern & rude behavior becaz I thought you love Mannat" she looked at him with teary eyes "No Gauri, I always loved you. You were the one I have loved in my entire life. Even I cant live without you Gauri. And I will find some solution for this problem. I promise at the end we will be together" he told cupping her face "Promise" she asked "Promise Gauri" he promised. She hugged him "I love you OmkaraJi". Omkara was in cloud nine hearing her calling him like his old Gauri. Now he just have to cancel this marriage but before he had to take divorce from Mannat. Rihana was feeling relived, her dream was going to come true. At last she will be with her love after these much years.

They both went inside the house. Sidharth came & hugged her which irked Omakara but controlled himself seeing Rihana's reaction. Rihana didnt hug him back & gave awkward smile to him "Am so happy we all are getting married at same day" Sid said in excitement. Sid dragged Rihana inside. She also went inside not before looking at Omkara who gave her a assuring smile.

Ranveer was watching Rihana's expressions the whole time. He called her aside & asked "Ri what happened to you. For the past few days you are behaving very very weird" Veer asked her. Rihana just smiled & said "Nothing Bro am just tired thats it". But Veer wasnt convinced yet & decided that he will talk to her properly afterwards.

Next day it was the day for Mehendi as well Dodhi Mangal. During the ceremony both Rihana & Omkara managed to sneak out & spent time together. They found solace in each other, they have spent years without each other. They wanted to utilize the fullest.  Ranveer & Rudra both were very confused with Rihana's behavior, she looked gloomy after her announcement her marriage with Sid. They also found it suspicious when they didnt find Rihana between the ritual of Mehendi. 

Omkara was standing in front of Mannat. He forwarded some papers to her "You have to sign these, I have bought some lands on both of our name" he explained. She nodded & signed the papers without reading it. Omkara took the paper & went outside grinning. Next day the Oberois & Roys saw Omkara dragging Mannat out "What is this Omkara? What are you doing" Rishi asked not able to see his best friend dragged like this. Hearing his question the Roys were shocked, from when he started to care about her "I dont want this girl in my house" Omkara shouted "Om, she is your wife you cant do this to her" Jhanvi said. Omkara smirked & showed them the papers "No she is not my wife. We are divorced" he announced making everyone including Mannat shocked. "Wh...what divorced. No I didnt sign" Mannat looked at the papers. Indeed it was her sign, then she remembered when Omkara came came & signed some papers from her. 

Suddenly she ran towards washroom, she vomited & then she fainted. Doctors were called by Oberois to check her. They came out after check up & announced something making everyone shocked "Congratulation. She is pregnant". Tears roll down Rihana's face hearing this news, Omkara looked at her & nodded no. "No this is not my child. I never touched her in these years" Omkara shouted. He stormed inside & grabbed Mannat's neck "Tell me who's child is this" he was very angry. They all  were trying to separate him from Mannat when Rishi came & pushed him. "ITS MY CHILD" Rishi declared making everyone shocked. "Rishi" Antara whispered. Rishi closed in eyes & Mannat's head was also down with shame "Few days before we both went to Pub with our friends. We were drunk that time, then next day we woke up in a hotel's bedroom. Am sorry we didnt mean to.... we were drunk I" he couldnt complete as he sensed some burning sensation on his cheeks. He saw & whispered "Mom", Antara slapped him again "That doesnt give you the license to that Rishi Roy. You knew what happened with your sister in past still. Chee" Anatara shouted "We told you to stay away from her right. You knew the connection between Mannat & your sister Rihana still" Jai slapped him. "Am sorry" Rishi whispered. He was slapped again, this time it was Ranveer "Your Sorry wont change the anything Rishi, you have done a sin. You have repeated the history, earlier it was Omkara with Mannat cheated on Gauri & now you cheated Omkara with Mannat" he shouted. "We never expected this from you Rishi" Mayra said "You were our pride" Maya completed her sister. The whole time Rudra & Rihana didnt say anything, they had tears in their eyes. Rishi looked at them, both Rudra & Rihana were his partner in crime, they were his best friend more than siblings. He walked towards them but Rudra showed his palm & Rihana left the place. "Now we cant change anything & about the baby, he/ she will not be punished for their deeds. Now Rishi will marry Mannat on the same date when his siblings are getting married as Omkara & Mannat have already been divorced. And thats my final decision, no one will go against that" Jai declared & left the place shocking everyone.

Rihana was driving very fast. She couldnt digest the fact that Rishi made Mannat pregnant. Though Rishi was not drinking for the first time, he never crossed the limits. She stopped the care & came out from the car. She was feeling suffocated, many thing were happening in her life. First her marriage with Sid her best friend & now Rishi & Mannat's fiasco. She heard her phone ringing, it was Tara. She picked up the phone "Okay" she said & disconnected the phone. A lone tear escaped from her eyes "Now Mannat will marry my brother"