Ranveer & Mayra

flashback continues..................

"You will discharged tomorrow" Maryra informed them "Uff at last I can go from here but I am still sad" Rudra said "Why" she asked "I will not be able to meet you" Rudra, Rishi & Ranveer said in unison. Mayra was shocked when she heard Ranveer even his brothers were shocked. "Dont worry we can meet somewhere else if you want" Mayra winked at them & left. 

Ranveer went after her & called her, she turned to him "I wanted to talk to you"she nodded positively. "Actually I wanted to apologize for my behavior that day. I am really sorry, its just...am very possessive & protective towards my siblings, that when I didnt see Rudra in the room I was scared & panicked, I thought something again happen to...... I really sorry" he said , she smiled & said "Its ok Mr. Roy I can understand how it feels , I also have a sister so its fine I forgive you" she was going to leave when he said "Will we meet again" "You want to meet me Mr. Roy?" "Ahhm ahm no actually ahmmmm Ya Rudra & Rishi wanted to meet you sooo... & You can call me Ranveer" he said while thinking what to say. She smiled & winked at him, he was shocked "She winked at me" he thought.

Next day Rudra got discharged & went home. Few days later they went to a wedding reception of their business partner's son. They congratulated the newly wedded couple. Ranveer was talking to someone when noticed one familiar figure. The lady's back was facing him she turned towards him & he was shocked, he froze at that place

 The lady's back was facing him she turned towards him & he was shocked, he froze at that place

He never saw Mayra in saree during her work hours she will wear top-jeans or some jumpsuit. It was first time he saw her like this, she was laughing & chatting with her friends. Watching her a small smile crept on his face automatically. Rudra & Rishi noticed that his brother his staring someone they followed the direction & saw Mayra. Both of them went & met her "Wow Mayra Di what a surprise how you are here?" Rishi asked "Even am surprised, the bride is my friend we are college friends" she said "By the way you are looking stunning & gorgeous" Rudra winked at her "Thank you , even you both are looking handsome" she smiled .Ranveer didnt move from his place he was staring at her lovingly.

Suddenly one man came & closed her eyes , she touched his hands "Rishabh" she said & turned & hugged him "Hey how come you know its me" Rishabh said hugging her "I know how to recognize my loved ones" she winked at him "Rudra Rishi he is my best friend Rishabh Malhotra" she said introducing him to them. "Am Rudra Roy & he is my brother Rishi Roy" Rudra shook hands with him "aaa Rudra Roy you mean the heir of Roy Empire & sons of Mrithyunjai Roy ?" he asked excitedly to which the brother nodded positively. They all started to talk with each other.

This was watched by a pair of eyes who was fuming in anger when he Mara & Rishabh with each other, his anger reached on its peak when she said that she recognize her loved ones easily. He got stuck at at one phrase loved ones, is Rishabh her lover or boyfriend Ranveer thought .For the first time in his 26 years some girl have affected him this much , he never felt this connection to any other other girl. He know Mayra only for few days but she is affecting him as they know each other from years .He left from fuming.