I HATE CHEATERS

"Hey what happened why are you taking so much of time" Sid came towards the door where Rihana was standing like  a statue. "Hey who is" he stooped in his track seeing Omkara & Mannat at the door. Sid's blood started to boil recalling last night's confession by Rihana, she immodestly sensed that & caught his hand & signaled him to stay calm. This was not unnoticed by Omkara who wanted to punch Sid's face due to jealousy.

  Sid composed himself & plastered a smile & asked "Hello Omkara & Mannat. You at here that to at this time?? You want something?" he asked in a sarcastic yet polite way "We came to see Shivaay & Rudy" Omkara answered "Oh Big bro & Rudy is not here" Rihana replied in a confident manner. Sid smiled at this, for the first time she didnt shiver or got tensed around Omkara "Where are there you know??" Mannat asked this time who was witnessing her husband's antics. "Ohh today kids were having classes at university so the we send all the couples outside so that they can spend some time together even Anshu, Shika & Ruhi is also with them as they were bored. So sorry I dont where are they as we both dont want become the third wheel unlike someone" Sid smiled at them.He stressed the last line & looked at Mannat while Rihana chuckled at this. "It MEANS YOU TWO ARE ALONE" Omkara fumed at that thought "Yes" Rihana replied. "How can you live alone with a man in this house" Om yelled "as we lived during these 8 years" she said in a boring tone.Sid smirked at Omkara who was fuming in anger & jealousy. "As Shivvay Bro & Rudy is not there , you can leave" Sid smirked at them. 

"Actually we are in a problem, OmkaraJi have problem eating food from outside as he is not used to it. We came here becaz we thought Shivaay Bhai will help us" Mannat said in a low tone "What will Big Bro do in this" Rihana retaliated "We have a small farm house here so we wanted its keys, so that we both can go there" Omkara said in hoping she will allow them to stay. "I will inform Big Bro bye" Rihana was closing the door when Mannat interrupted "Please can we stay here. You know about Omkara Ji's habits etc" she was cut by Rihana "Excuse me, you are his wife not me. I dont any thing about him" she said in a stern voice. Sensing the situation Sid whispered something in Rihana's ear, then she turned to Omkara & Mannat "Okay but dont interrupt in our matter" they nodded positively. Rihana went inside while Sid Omkara & Mannat were standing there itself "Look Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi & Mrs. Mannat Singh Oberoi, she have agreed to let you stay due to me. If you do anything by crossing your limit then you will not see this Rihana , you will face the wrath of Mrithyunjai Roy's daughter Rihana Roy. Then after that if you are alive then this Siddharth Malhotra will not leave you both" Sid threaten him & then sarcastically smiled.

Om & Mannat sat at the couch while Sid & Rihana continues to cook for lunch as well as dinner. They were playing as well cooking. Watching them laughing Omkara's anger reached its peek, after all he cant see his Gauri with someone else.T hen how did she see her love with someone else Om that too naked his subconscious mind asked him. Suddenly Rihana's phone rang.It was from office. "Yes Dan.....oh okay.....what......that BASTARD CHEATED US.......but how........I HATE CHEATERS.......no its fine no need to put a case on him.......I will handle him my way.......Dan I will show him what Rihana Mrithyunjai Antara Roy can do" she hanged the phone. She was damn angry "Oh God she is in her Thadka RMAR form" Sid mumbled while Mannat Omkara were shocked from her behavior. Rihana was going to throw the phone when Sid stopped her "Hey Ri wait mahn..What are you doing....Calm down baby" he patted her back but she was fuming "That Bastard  Alex Cheated us Sid. He was bribed by our rivals. I HATE CHEATERS bloody ass"  she stopped as Sid put his hand on her palm "Oh Lord!!! You need to calm girl & stop abusing" he said. But Rihana was still in angry mode "That cheater will pay for this. I will show him with whom he played games. He was playing with me...with this Rihana Roy now I will show him how tp play games " she shouted. "Oh God please save that poor guy from this Thadka" Sid mumbled. Omkara was shocked to see this face of his Gauri , her words kept ringing on his mind "I HATE CHEATERS" alone tear escaped from his eyes.

Rihana was still fuming, Sid knew that she is recovering , he didnt wanted her to go back to that stage & she turning into her other alters especially when Omkara is here, seeing him here either she will turn into Rachel or Gauri.He then dragged her to upstairs to her room but she was relectant so he picked her up & went to her room. Omkara was somewhat controlling his anger, Mannat was watching his antics & asked "Why are you getting angry OmkaraJi" "I have told you not to call me OmkaraJi. My Gauri used to call me that & no one have the right to call me that except my Gauri" he snapped at her. She chuckled evily "Huh your Gauri......she is not yours & your are not here. You are mine. What do you think by ignoring me I will divorce you or Gauri will come back to me.Nahh both the situation will not happen. Am not going to do that & she is not going to come back. As far as I can see she is busy with someone else" she smirked. Unable to control himself Omkara went outside while she sat there. Mannat started to walk in the hall she saw the things kept there, "Dont worry Gauri. Enjoy your happiness as much as you can. Soon I will snatch everything from you"  she smirked evilly. 

In Rihana's room, Sid made her sit & video called Mrthyunjai & Antara.He explained the situation to them & handed over to Rihana "Bacha" Jai called her. Hearing to her father's voice she looked at him. She smiled at him "Bacha calm down" Anatara told her.Hearing to her parent's voice she forgot everything, their voice was the most soothing music for her. She can forget everything but not her parents. A lone tear escaped from her eyes, tough she used to call them everyday but still she becomes a kid in front of them. She was relaxed now she talked to her parents cheerfully. Watching them Sid also relaxed, he smiled at them. He know that only Jai & Antara can handle her in this situation not even Ranveer & Rudra could have handled her. They hanged up the call & hugged Sid. "Thank You" she said "Now you Thank me huh" se smiled & pecked his lips.. 

Mannat was shocked when she a cheerful Rihana & Sid coming down. But  they completely ignored her & went to kitchen. They both started to make everyone's favorite dishes & ordered sweet dishes from outside as they were tired. By the evening everyone came back. The first one to come back was Ranveer, Mayra. Shivaay & Anika with their kids. Omkara opened the door & saw them. Seeing Omkara in front of them Veer's blood started to boil "What are you doing here"