Broken

" That night if I wouldnt have met you guys then I definitely would have ended myself" she cried aloud. Ranveer & Rudra immediately hugged her. She cried aloud in their embrace. "Sushh my baby shussh never ever thing that Ri" Ranveer patted her back. But she sill was crying, watching her like this was unbearable for her family. Ranveer & Rudra were crying with her "Why me? Why always me.I never harmed anyone in my life then why Bhai.Am I this bad that I couldnt get happiness.Bhai if Omkara had loved truely then I woulnt have mind but he lusted, he went to her complete his desires chii....because I know love can happen twice. You know I had a friend Kunal who had a love marriage with Mauli. Mauli & Kunal brought Nandini to their house as she was Mauli's bestfriend. Nandini suffered from a bad marriage. Kunal fall for Nandini &  after that she also fell for him. For Nandini she was loved for the first time in her life, she never got love from her family as her parents died at very young age & her husband was an animal. Ya I know they were wrong but their love was not wrong Bhai but the time when they fell for each other wasnt correct. Kunal never lusted Nandini, he felt guilty for cheating Mauli but his love was pure.Nandini tried hard to forget Kunal but she couldnt. At last Mauli understood there situation when she fell for Ishan after her divorce from Kunal as she came to know about his relation with Nandini.After years when she met Ishan she understood Kunal & Nandini's situation. hen Mauli herself accepted them back & married Ishan . But here Omkara lusted her, even Mannat took advantage for Gauri being illiterate. Nandini never harmed anyone but Mannat killed my unborn child" she cried aloud "WHAT" they all screamed in unison "Yes Mannat was the one who mixed something in my food to get Omkara.I hear her speaking to someone about this. If Omkara wouldnt have gone to her she wouldnt have killed my child" she again cried in Ranveer's embrace.

Rihana broke down completely but she felt relief as she disclosed everything which she was burying inside her. Ranveer was devastated seeing her like this, he never thought she would have gone through this much & she never told anyone. She only that she was cheated by Omakara thast it.But not even in their dreams they thought that Gauri has faced these much of pain. Ranveer, Rudra & Shivaay felt like losers. Shivaay had promised himself that he will protect Gauri his soul sister from every trouble but his brother himself gave her the biggest heartbreak of her life.She used to tie him Rakhi every year & she promised him to keep him protected .But Shivaay failed to keep his promise. Whereas Ranveer & Rudra failed her as her as real brothers. If they would have been careful that day then Anika & Rihana wouldnt have been kidnapped but what could they do as they were kids .But still they could have searched her properly. Then she woulnt have suffered this much.

Rudra wiped her tears & patted her head. "Veer Bhai Ru bhai Ani di Rishi can you  guys stay with me tonight please" she asked with her puppy eyes. "Bhabhis Bade bhaiya you dont have any problem rt" she asked Maya Mayra & Shivaay. The all smiled "Not at all a atleast one night I will be sleeping peacefully with out his snores" Mayra winked. All laughed aloud making the environment peaceful "Today you siblings sleep together while me & Ayru will sleep together" Maya said. They all left to their respective rooms. Nivi, Zee & Tara also left for their home. Sid glanced at Rihana who was still hugging Ranveer, he wiped his tears & left for his home.Ranveer, Rudra & Anika made Rishi & Rihana sleep.Then they attached the sofas with the bed so that they can also sleep. Anika slept on bed with Rishi & Rihana while Ranveer Rudra slept on sofa. 

Broken that was the word which she described for Gauri. The feel of being cheated by your own husband & sister  made her condition worse. She lost her baby which was her only hope to live in this world. She craved for love since childhood but destiny had other plans. The person who truely loved Gauri was her adoptive father Harsh Sharma .Her mother Anuradha Sharma also loved her but less than her own daughter. She managed to manipulate Gauri that they dont have enough money to educate her compared to Mannat. As Harsh Sharma already died in an accident he was also not their for her support. She agreed with her mother. Gauri always loved her mother immensely but she started to hate her when she realized she knew everything what Mannat was doing. When Omkara married Gauri she always used to say that Gauri is lucky to get husband like him which directly stricked Mannat.

Mannat  was always an ambitious woman, she was not that happy when they decided to adopt Gauri. She never accepted Gauri wholeheartedly. Thats when Mannat met Omkara Singh Oberoi. She was jealous when she heard Gauri had become an Oberoi. Mannat always had a fan-girl crush on Omkara through his paintings when she was young. She have seen him through some interviews etc but not even in her dreams she thought that this man will become her Sister's husband. She came to know about their fights through Anuradha. That she realized their relationship is fragile, she got determined to break it. But when she came to know that Gauri is pregnant her plans were destroyed still she spent more time with Omkara.

The most thing that hurt Gauri was his words when he called her illiterate. Once Omkara came late to home after spending time with Mannat, Gauri asked his whereabouts as she had her regular checkup that day. He was missing her monthly checkups every month now .In frustration he yelled at her saying "a girl like you can never understand these business meetings & work". That words pierced her heart deeply. When he realized what he said he apologized to her & Gauri being Gauri forgave him but still it wounded her heart which couldn't be repaired. This whole scene was seen by Mannat who was now 100% sure that she can become Mrs. Omkara Singh Oberoi.

Gauri was going to end her life aftet loosing her last hope, her baby.Thats when her real family entered her life like angels. Earlier it was difficult to adjust but within a year she completely accepted them & became a Roy. Mrithyunjai Roy pampered her much while Antara was little strict. She was Ranveer & Rudra's child while for Mayra & Maya she was their baby sister. And for Rishi she was a over protective sister as well as his crime partner. She completely buried Gauri Kumari Sharma/Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi & became Rihana Roy. She just got a complete family as she dreamt off.

Rihana never got sad after changing herself infact she loved this change. She started to live her life for the first time in her 20 years. She was away from all problems, drama & chaos which faced as Gauri. Her father & mother thought her about business, her brothers thought her how to fight, her sister-in-laws thought her how to read & write & Rishi thought her how to mingle with everyone. When she completed her graduation, she started her own boutique where the dress was designed by her. She restricted her family for helping her in setting up her business as she wanted to stand by her own. Her family gladly agreed with her.

When she came to London her family introduced her with Malhotras, Kapoors & Singhanias. They gladly accepted her. Sidharth, Tara, Zivah & Nirvan gladly accepted her & the all started to go in same college but different streams. They supported her when she was going through her therapies. She never had friends like them for the first time she understood how important in is to have a friend in your life.

Rihana completely immersed herself in her business, she worked really hard to get recognized like her her family. She completely became a workaholic like her brother Ranveer. She became strict & ruthless like her father & mother in her business world. The Roys were known for their ruthlessness , arrogance, strictness & hard work in the business world, it was their family trait. But they were completely opposite for their family & loved ones. But she still kept a track on Oberois. She didnt wanted them to find her though she knew that her Big Brother the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi & Rudra Singh Oberoi will try to find her still she kept her identity secret. She destroyed every single proofs that stated the existence of Gauri Kumari Sharma/Oberoi. Her family helped her to do this as they didnt wanted her to go back to her past. Through some of her contacts she came to know about the news of the birth of Shivika's twins Ansh & Anshika & Ruvya's girl Ruhi. That time she wished to run back to India & see the babies but she confronted herself that she is no onw to them & she dont have any relation with the Oberois. She then realizes that she can get that happiness through her own brothers & sister-in-laws.

Ranveer determined himself to destroy Omkara Singh Oberoi completely. "Dont worry Ri I will punish all the culprits of Gauri"