CHAPTER 25

Tae POV:

My wolf was begging me to let him interrogate the disgusting rouge again so after I was sure Jungkook was sleeping for the night, I headed to the cells.

As I walked up to the bars of his cells, I began to roll up my sleeves. He backed into the corner and held his hands out. "I'll tell you anything you want. Please, I'm sorry." He begged.

I began to laugh in his face. "One day and you're already begging for mercy? This big bad rouge is begging?" I asked and stood. "Sorry, sweetheart. I can get answers from my mate now that he's awake. You're not going anywhere until I make sure he's had his fun with you."

I closed my eyes, giving my wolf control. When he looked back at the rouge his eyes widened.

"You're scared. You do understand this is how my mate was treated and how much fear he felt, yes?" He asked. He shakily nodded. "You also understand your punishment will be far more brutal, right?" He asked again.

"Please, don't. I'll leave. I'll leave you and your pack alone." My wolf laughed again. "Do you have any idea what this pack does to outsiders that harm our members?" Asked him. He simply shook his head.

"They die. And sweetheart, when you tortured one of the strongest and most respected alphas, you will suffer." He said before leaning down to his level. "And I'll be right here, watching you die." He said and stood quickly. "Hell, I might kill you myself!" He said a smile wide on his face.

Jungkook POV:

Laying here in this hospital bed alone was almost boring enough to put me to sleep. In my absence, Tae has to take over for a while. That includes until I'm out of the hospital, which hopefully would be in a few days. He stays as long as she can but we were always interrupted. Now I know how he must feel. It's very lonely.

My mate's smiling face appeared in the doorway instantly perking me up.

"Hey, beautiful," I said, making him blush. "Hi, how do you feel?" He asked, resting his head on my chest. "Better. I'm starting to heal faster." I replied. "Good." He whispered before placing a kiss on my neck. I growled softly when he did. "Don't do that," I whispered. "We'll continue when we're home, then." He whispered back before hopping off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked him. "Food. I'm hungry and I'm betting you are as well." He said before kissing my cheek quickly. "I'll be right back." He said, closing the door slightly behind him.

I haven't been able to touch Tae in weeks and my wolf was going crazy with lust. Yet, I'm unable to leave this damn room. I was also dying to go for a run. I've been jittery since I got most of my strength back and my wolf needed some fresh air.

I also had a feeling that Tae was hiding something from me. Earlier this afternoon, he came in with his knuckles bruised and scraped. He blew it off, saying she had a few slip-ups at training. Did I believe him? No.

He's different. He's angry all the time. I feel his waves of anger and fury and they come more often than I'm comfortable with. He never used to get angry. Hell, he rarely cried. My mate used to be so happy and full of laughter. Now? I haven't felt that in him at all since I've been back. I need to talk to Yoongi and Namjoon because I know Tae won't tell me anything.

----------------------------------------

See you all in the next chapter.

I hope you all like it.💜
Please vote and comment.
If there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and happy.
Borahae.💜