CHAPTER 28

Four months later

Tae POV:

It's getting harder to get out of bed recently. I feel like I've swallowed a bowling ball. Since Jungkook and I found out we were having twins, he's been rushing to get the nursery ready, while trying to keep me from doing anything

We're having a boy and a girl, Taeguk(girl) and Jung-Hyun(boy). We are more than ready to have our little pups and I can't wait to meet them. All of our pack members were so excited about the pregnancy, always coming up to feel them kick or just to talk about them. All the children here are older than three now so everyone was anxious, to say the least.

"Well, hello there," Jimin said sitting next to me on the couch as I spaced out, daydreaming. "Hey." I said and smiled. "I have something to tell you, my best friend in the whole world." He said with a wide grin on his face. "And what would that be?" I asked. "Yoongi wants me to wait for everyone to get here." I raised an eyebrow at that. "Who is everyone?" I asked him, crossing my arms. He only winked at me and walked to the kitchen.

Soon after, there were loud footsteps rushing to the front door. Yoongi was first. Jungkook was behind him and tackled him to the floor.

"What the hell are you two doing?" I asked them. They looked up at me and smiled sheepishly. "We got bored?" Yoongi said, making it sound like a question. I just sighed heavily. "Please, don't break anything," I told them turning back to my food.

Not long after, Jackson, Jennie, Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok walked through the door.

"Okay, why are there so many people in my house right now?" I asked. Yoongi walked over to Jimin and wrapped his arm around him. Jungkook lightly rubbed my stomach before kissing my cheek. I smiled as my cheeks turned pink.

I turned back to my brother and his mate, waiting for them to answer.

"We're having a pup." Yoongi said, smiling proudly. My eyes lit up. "Are you serious?" I asked. Jimin nodded frantically with a huge smile on his face. "That's so awesome," I said happily, hugging both of them.

Jimin, Jennie, jin, and I talked a while longer about the pups, while the guys sat in the living room goofing around.

"When did you find out?" Jennie asked Jimin. "Last night. Yoongi literally fainted." Jimin replied causing everyone in the house to laugh. "You promised you wouldn't tell anyone!" Yoongi called out. "Sorry, baby!" He called back.

Over the next couple of weeks, I helped Jimin get some things ready for his pup to the best of my abilities Dr. Ward said Jung-Hyun and Taeguk could come any day now, so I had to keep the activity to a minimum.

I was standing in the doorway of the nursery in our home that Jungkook and I share together. When the news came that we were having twins, we decided to buy a house of our own to raise the pups in.

Everything was perfect. Jungkook went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of for the twins. don't know what I did for the moon goddess to bless me with such a perfect mate, but I would never question it.

It was late that night, when I felt a hard kick to my stomach, waking me. I sat up and hissed in pain. "Oh, come on. I'm exhausted guys." I mumbled before feeling another huge kick. This one being so painful, I groaned loudly. I then felt a large wet puddle underneath me. stood and felt something wet running down my legs. Oh shit!

I shook Jungkook's arm. "Jungkook." I said, wincing in pain. He sat up quickly. "What's wrong?" He asked. "It's time."

----------------------------------------

See you all in the next chapter.

I hope you all like it.💜
Please vote and comment.
If there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and happy.
Borahae.💜