CHAPTER 19

Tae POV:

After my visit with Jungkook, I went outside on the training field to find Liza. When she spotted me walking toward her, her face turned to one of panic.

"L-luna, what can I do for you?" She asked. "Walk with me." That was all I said before having her follow me off the field.

"I know what happened, Liza." I told her. She jumped in front of me, her eyes wide. "Luna, I'm so sorry. Please, forgive me. I know I overstepped my bounds but when Jungkook told me he-" "Liza." I tried to calm her. "I left! I swear." She continued to babble. "Liza!" yelled making her cover her mouth. "I'm not mad." I told her. "You're not?" She asked. "I mean, I was upset at first but Jungkook told me what happened. You knew better but you backed away." I said. "So you won't punish me?" She asked. I frowned, confused. "Why would I do that?" I asked. "Because of what happened with Irene!" I laughed at her comment. "Irene had no shame. She didn't care about Jungkook, only his body." I told her.

I slung my arm over her shoulder and we walked again. "Tell me... What made you decide to go to Jungkook today?" I asked her. "I've always been really lonely. Jungkook was there for me though. I never felt alone when I had him. I messed everything up and regret it to this day. still, I love him, but I try to keep my distance because he has you and loves you. My wolf loves him too and the emotions she felt were overwhelming and I just had to try. But I knew better than to push." She said looking down, ashamed.

She wiped her eyes, now crying. "Please forgive me, Luna." She begged. "I do." I simply say. "I'm 20 years old and I still haven't found my mate. He's obviously not here and I've never been off of pack territory. So I don't know if will ever find him have never get over Jungkook if I stay here." She told me. "Are you saying you want to leave?" I asked. She nodded and I sighed. "Let's go talk to Jungkook. He has the final say, okay?" I told her. "Thank you." She replied.

"I'm so embarrassed," Liza said as we walked into the packhouse. "Don't be. You have no idea how many jokes Irene was the butt of." I said laughing

I heard talking on the other side of his office door. He's in a meeting. "We should wait until he's finished. You hungry?" I asked. She smiled weakly at me and nodded.

Jungkook POV:

After my meeting with Namjoon and Yoongi, I opened my office door and smelled the ok intoxicating wild honeysuckle smell. When I jogged downstairs I found it came from the kitchen.

I didn't expect to see what I saw when got down there. There sat with Tae and Jin, was Liza. They were laughing?

"Hey," I said and kissed Tae, noticing Liza looked away. Tae smiled at me. "Just the man I came to see," he replied. smiled widely at him. "I'm glad you did."

"Alpha, I spoke to Tae about what happened earlier. He brought me here so I could ask permission of the pack grounds." She said. "You want to leave? Why?" I asked.

She hesitated a moment before answering. "My mate obviously isn't here and I've never been off the territory. I know if I don't, I will never find him." She said sadly. I smiled softly at her. "Of course. You are welcome here any time though, Liza." I replied making her smile brightly. "Thank you so much, Jungkook." She said.

"You truly are amazing," I said to Tae after Liza had left. "I wouldn't go that far," he replied with a small giggle. smiled down at him, admiring his beautiful face.

"I have to admit, when I saw you down here with Liza, it surprised me." He said. "My wolf hates her. But I get that she's in love with you. I know she cares about you because she respected your decision. And I don't hate her for that. Can't help who you fall in love with." Wow. This man is just too perfect. "But.. I will take her ass down if she does try something," he said laughing lightly. "I love you so much." 1 said beaming at him. "I love you, too."

----------------------------------------

See you all in the next chapter.

I hope you all like it.💜
Please vote and comment.
If there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and happy.
Borahae.💜