- vii - Hang out with who? You? -

vii

Valorie's POV.

Present time.

"No, No, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just shocked that you guys moved back in so suddenly" Catching my breath after. I didn't even notice I was holding my breath. what the fuck is wrong with me?

"Ok great cause I thought you forgot me" He laughed. How could I forget him?
"Well, I thought YOU forgot me," I said with a slight sarcasticness in my voice.
"Oh my, how could I?"

We both just talked for the next, I don't really know, maybe 3 or 4 hours? We both told each other everything from bad memories to good ones. But we talked about a specific topic for 2 hours. And that was Youtube and streaming.

"Yeah, it's just super fun with friends you know? Playing jack box and everything" He didn't know but you felt like he just punched me in the face. I never had any friends, maybe some online friends here and there but no real friends. I sat there still paused like I was some kind of youtube video.

"Yeah, with friends" I just smiled it off. That topic is not needed in this convo'.

In the last few hours, we decided we would tell fans in a week.

"Hey do you have Discord and Minecraft?" he asked looking at his phone.
"Uh Discord yes, Minecraft no" He shot me a worried face.
"YOU DON'T HAVE MINECRAFT? I MEAN LIKE HOW ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN?"
"Sheesh calm down I have Minecraft but my account was last online. I didn't know 8 years ago?"
"Get inside your room and open Minecraft. I'll send you the link. What's your discord?"
"Valriew#1010"
"Someone has Nitro" I rolled my eyes. (THIS LINE USED TO BE  "I rolled your eyes." SO THAT'S WHY THE COMMENTS ARE WEIRD)

I sat on my chair and booted up my PC. I guess I wait for his invite now? I waited for 2 minutes until I heard that annoying Discord ping. I press on it and it said:
(pls bear with it I haven't gotten a discord thing about a friend wanting to talk)

Quackity has sent you an invite! Accept or Decline?

I pressed accept, obviously. As soon as I pressed accept he was already calling me.
"CLICK THE LINK THAT I SENT YOU NOW"
"Fine fine don't scream you're busting my eardrums alright? Dipshit" fuck, why did I have to say dipshit? It felt like I was streaming since I was sitting on my desk.

"Sorry sorry, I felt like I was streaming so it just came out" He laughed. Why the fuck is he laughing?

"YOU FUCKING BITCH HOW DARE YOU FUCKING CUSS AT ME YOU MOTHER FUCKER"
"Wow so much for apologizing"

"You little shit" I just killed him in-game.
"What you never said killing you for your levels isn't allowed"
"You know what?"
"What? what are you gonna do about it? You gonna cry? Bitch"

"AHHH FUCK YOU NO WAIT FUCK"

Valoriwews has been slained by QuackityHQ

"I HAD 50 LEVELS" I screamed at him.
"All of them were stolen from me so technically I'm just getting back what you stole"
"Fine fair bye me SIKE BITCH YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT I'D LET YOU GET AWAY?"

This fucking cycle went on for another 30 minutes until our fingers started to hurt. 

"This turned into dream's manhunt" Who the fuck is dream?
"Uhh, who's dream?"
"YOU DON'T KNOW DREAM? ARE YOUR REALLY A STREAMER?"
"1, yes I am actually a streamer and 2, is dream your girlfriend? Or maybe a boyfriend?"
"Why do you care? ArE yOu JeaLoUs?"

"Why the fuck should I be jealous?" What did he mean? uhh, bruh.
"Nothing nothing" I could practically hear the smirk coming from his mouth.
"Anyway who's dream"
"Oh he's a Minecraft YouTuber I stream with him sometimes"

So he's got streamer friends. I wish I had friends.
"Hey, you ok? You zoned out a bit"
"Yeah yeah I'm fine"

We decided to play Roblox. And of course, he wanted to play speedrun.
"What no why would we play speedrun? The fuck"
"Please we can race" he begged. I couldn't say no.
"Fine BUT you have to give me 30 Robux" I had saved up enough donations from people to buy a diamond crown. Chat said it would be more fun if I use donation money instead of my money.

"What are you a fucking child? What daddy didn't give you his credit card to pay for Robux?" He joked. Was it really a joke? (Valories got trust issues damn)

"Streamer things you wouldn't understand and if you're not agreeing to our deal might as well play by yourself"
"WAIT fine, fine I'll give you 30"
"Deal"

We played for a couple of hours. It was 1 am now.
"Hey, how do we tell fans that we are literally steps apart? And even childhood friends" I asked. I was worried about how fans would take it. Would they hate it or love it?

"Uh I guess just tell them or one of us could show up on stream doesn't really matter" to you. It doesn't matter to you. If I don't have my fans I have nothing.

Maybe Alex didn't understand that this was my work. If I decided to quit I would have to get a job. My mom can provide for us but I don't want her to suffer. Working all day just to come back to me, a disappointment. (Damn valorie getting emotional)

"Yeah like that I guess"

We played till 3 but I didn't know that. I look at the time. What the fuck 3 am?
"Hey uh Alex I think I have to go I usually stream early"
"Well, then I guess I'll have to go too if I want to catch your stream" huh why would he watch my stream?
"Uh ha yeah sure"

"Bye Alex"
"Bye Val"

Call ended

I haven't been called Val in a long time. This is weird.

EDITED

a/n:hello yes every chapter from now on will be valories POV unless I change it to Alex's I guess
Tysm for the reads:)) that sentence was when i didnt edit the story to make is vlaorie's pov
I'm trying to make the chapter each 1.5k words so sorry if I take long to update it:((
Stay healthy and hydrate<33
1000 words