- xvii - Our last encounters. Again. -

xvii

Valorie's POV.

Future time. Time skip: 1 month

I woke up at 12 noon. Nothing new.

I grab my phone and tweeted out that fans'll pick what I'll do on stream today.

I attached a google form on the tweet so that fans could pick what I should do.

I decided I'll give it an hour before choosing one.

I stood up and walked downstairs. Mom was cooking bacon (sorry techno) with fried rice.

I sat down and waited for the bacon to finish cooking.

I scrolled on Instagram, looking at the fan arts of me and Alex. We haven't told fans that the 'thing' on last months stream was real.

Mom finished cooking the bacon and I immediately grabbed a piece. I shove it into my huge ass mouth and ran to get a plate. If you haven't noticed, I love bacon.

I finished my food and ran back upstairs. I had been eating for 30 minutes so i gave fans another 30.

I open iMessage and text Alex. Me and him were dating for a month now. He asked me to be his girlfriend.

If course I said yes, I mean who wouldn't?

I started texting him.

Alex<33

What up? If you don't respond ur a bitch

Hey I can't talk rn. Kind of busy

Oh alright. I'll talk to you later. Ily:)

Ily too

Weird. He never turns me down because he's busy. It's fine I probably got used to the, quote on quote, special treatment.

I sighed and opened the google forms from earlier and people wanted me to do a cooking stream.

It made me remember the time me and Alex had a cooking stream. You're fucking doing it again val, you're way too clingy.

I look at the other requests and finally made up my mind.

I was going to do a cooking stream but chat chooses what I put into my food. Great, now to actually buy ingredients.

I go downstairs, get my key and drove off. I turned on Spotify and it immediately played 'Mr. lover man' by Rick Montgomery.

My Spotify playlist ALWAYS chooses the right song at EVERY single moment. Great. (/s)

Alex's pov:

I mean, I feel so bad. I'm leaving her again and I'm not even planning on telling her.

Mom told me we were moving back to Mexico. I asked her why, she said a relative moved back and she felt bad because they were staying alone. I know how dangerous Mexico is to new people.

I agreed with going back but I can't help but feel guilty. I was going to disappear from Valorie's life like I planned to do 10 years ago. But this time I was leaving without a trace.

Val texted me, it made me even more guilty. I just hope she finds someone new. Someone better.

Back to Valorie's pov: