Chapter 4

Adrien Pov:

"Tiki, what happened to Ladybug?"

"What I'm about to tell you WILL reveal my owners identity, but I have no choice. My owner has been akumatized."

"Akumatized, but how? who could have made her angry enough or sad enough to get akumatized by Hawkmoth?"

"Well, you did.....and some other people, but you were the last person to talk to her."

"WHAT? I....who is she?"

"Well I cant tell you but Plagg can."

"Yeah I guess I can, Ladybug is Marinette."

"Marinette?"

"Yeah Marinette, the girl you hurt earlier, you told her you two couldn't be friends anymore...even if she wasn't ladybug she was going to get akumatized because Lila is a liar...come on Adrien I know you have a thick skull but still how did you NOT know Lila was lying."

"Oh, this is my fault, I should have been there for Marinette but instead I pushed her away and I hurt her."

"It's not your fault, it is Lila's and now you are the only one that can fix it. Today you cant be Chat Noir, you have to be Mr. Bug."

-People in the school started screaming-

"Marinette. Tiki, I need those earrings."

"Here you go Adrien...please save my owner.

"I will Tiki, I promise."

-Adrien Transforms into Mr. Bug and goes to find Princess Justice-

It's the end of the chapter, what do you guys think will happen next? Next part comes out tomorrow.