Chapter 6

Hawkmoth Pov:

What! Adrien...my son...he-he has been chat noir this whole time.

"Princess Justice, get the ladybug and cat miraculous now!"

"Yes Hawkmoth."

Adrien/Mr. Bug Pov:

Great, now Hawkmoth knows who I am. So does Marinette, maybe she wont remember when I free her from Hawkmoth's control.

"Now Adrien, I don't want to hurt you, all I want is your miraculous...well both of them...they don't both belong to you."

What do I do? I cant give them to her, Hwakmoth will get them and then he will win. What would bugaboo do?

"Adrien...did you hear me? Give me the miraculous's, perferabley now...Hawkmoth kinda wants them now."

Wait a minute, the day with glaciator...when she rejected me...again...she told me she was in love with someone else...love conquers hate...I have an idea.

"Alright, alright, I surrender but I want to ask you a question first."

"What is your question Adrien?"

"Remember after our fight with glaciator, I had that special dinner for you."

"Yes, I remember that day."

"Well you rejected me...uh chat noir that day...again, but it was because you were in love with someone else...have you been in love with me...uh Adrien me...this entire time?"

Please work, please work, please work.

"Why does it matter to you? I thought...I thought I was...just a friend."

"Mari I never meant it I-"

"I don't care what you're going to say. I don't care what your excuse is...you have only ever been in love with ladybug. Now that you know that I'm ladybug you're in love with me, that's not how it works. If you were in love with Marinette you would have believed me over Lila...well now thanks to you there is no more Marinette there is only Princess Justice. For the last time, give up the miraculous's."

Marinette was...crying. I hurt her...I hurt her so much, it's not Lila's fault the Mari was akumatized, it was mine. I don't deserve to be the one to save her. I'm not a good hero, I'm not a good friend, and I am not a good partner. Maybe...just maybe, I could save her...I really hope I can.

-Adrien detransforms, Plagg and Tiki look at each other confused-

"Tiki...Plagg...I-I renounce both of you."

"No, Adrien you prom-"

Tiki was cut off,I hurt her, I hurt plagg, I hurt Mari...and if my plan fails...Hawkmoth will win. My plan can't fail...I would lose everything.

What is Adrien's plan, find out tomorrow in chapter 7. This is the longest chapter I have wrote so far so I hope you enjoyed it.