Chapter 11

Marinette Pov:

Lila took me to a storage closet in the closed down part of the school, something was going to happen and I don't think it was going to be a conversation. She locked the door and turned on the light.

"So, what did you want to talk about Lila?"

"You..."

What kind of answer is that....wtf

"You made me tell the truth, you ruined my life. and now I think it's time someone ruined your life Marinette.....you are going to pay for what you did to me."

Pay? Lila was akumatized! I can't transform into Ladybug, I can't free her from Hawkmoth's control. Before I could say or do anything, she leaned in closer to me.

"I'm going to make sure your life is in pieces before I help Hawkmoth, you are my enemy and I told you I would take everything away from you....and now I have my chance."

Then she kissed my cheek. I saw her turn into me...then my eyes fluttered, I was getting really tired, I tried to fight it but I-I couldn't.......help.

-Marinette fell asleep, Lila tied up Marinette and left the closet-

Lila/Chameleon Pov:

Marinette is asleep....my revenge can finally begin.

Cliffhanger.......HAHAHAHHAHA this is the end of this story....I just posted the first chapter of the sequel: Lila's revenge I hope you enjoyed this story and I really hope you will read the next one.