Chapter 7

SURPRISE!!! A second part today....I'm feeling nice so I'm releasing 2 parts today...enjoy!💖💖

Adrien Pov:

I....I'm going to give up the miraculouses....well....I am going to make Hawkmoth think I'm giving them up....oh I really hope this plan works.

"Alright I'll hand over the miraculouses, but I want to give them to Hawkmoth directly...and I want to make a deal with him."

Hawkmoth Pov:

A deal...with me. What could he want?

"Princess Justice take him to the Eiffel tower. I will be waiting for you there."

Adrien Pov:

Why was it taking so long for an answer.

"Hawkmoth says that he will meet us at the Eiffel tower."

"Us?"

"Yes us, I will be taking you there."

I don't think going with her was optional.

-Princess Justice and Adrien arrive at the Eiffel tower and Hawkmoth was there waiting-

"Hakmoth, you win. I'll give you the miraculouses but I want something in return."

"What do you want Adrien Agreste?"

"I want you to free Marinette."

I looked over at Marinette she was just standing there practically lifeless.

"I would free her...but...she is my best creation yet, all of the hate and sadness that was inside of her is finally getting released. She needs it, and I need her."

"I'm already surrendering, Marinette got revenge on Lila. No one else in Paris should suffer. Please...release her."

"Even if I release her, she'll have these memories of you. Of your surrender."

"What do you mean? No one remembers anything from when they were akumatized."

"That's because you free them, if I freed her, she would remember everything."

"I don't care, just release her from your control...now!"

"Alright fine I will release her, after you hand over the miraculouses."

"I'll give you one, then you free her and I'll give you the other...I wont take any chances of you keeping Marinette under your control."

"Fine, I want the ladybug Miraculous first."

-Adrien gives the earrings to Hawkmoth-

"Release Marinette...now!"

-Hawkmoth releases Marinette from his control-

"Now the ring."

Marinette was free, I could put my plan in action...but she looked upset, Hawkmoth can easily re-akumatize her. I have to think of something fast.

"Here......here is my Miraculous."

Marinette started to talk before I handed my miraculous to Hawkmoth, now I have a plan."

"Adrien...don't do it...please...you don't need to do this...not for me."

She sounded...hurt.

"Bugaboo, I would do anything for you."

"Would you two stop this, the miraculous now!"

-While Hawkmoth wasn't looking Adrien put the ring on his finger-

"Alright...alright...you can have my miraculous...after I am done with it."

"WHAT?!?!"

"PLAGG CLAWS OUT!"

What will happen next in this miraculous story...not gonna lie, it's not about Princess Justice anymore, now it's kinda about other things. But I hope you still enjoy it :)