Chapter 9

Hawkmoth Pov:

NO! I was tricked. I'm not going to chase them, I have a plan to get the ring. Lila Rossi has a lot of anger building up inside her because she had to tell the truth. I will re-akumatize her into the Chameleon, this plan will work.

Adrien/Chat Noir Pov:

I stopped running for a second. She was kissing me, I let her stand and then I pulled her in for a more passionate kiss. She pulled away and I stood there in shock......did that really just happen?

"Oh come on kitty, stop staring....you wanted an answer.....that was my answer."

"I thought you were going to give me a verbal answer, I didn't think you would kiss me!"

Bugaboo loves me....she finally loves me.

"It doesn't look like Hawkmoth is chasing us, I'll take you back to school now princess."

"Please don't call me princess, I love the nickname but....my akumatized name was-"

"Princess Justice....alright no more calling you princess, but I can still call you bugaboo, m'lady, and other nicknames.....my queen."

She rolled her eyes, I smiled....she hates that nickname.....I think this is the start of our relationship....I picked her up and carried her to school."

Short chapter I'm sorry. If you want to suggest something for my story let me know by commenting or reaching out to me on snapchat (amra_albanian)