Chapter 10

Surprise! Another chapter today!

Hawkmoth Pov:

"Fly away my little akuma, and evilize this broken soul."

-An akuma flies to school, Lila see's it and goes toward it-

"Chameleon, I am returning your power to turn into other people. I have a plan for you, are you in?"

"Yes Hawkmoth."

"Perfect. Chat Noir is bringing Marinette back to school. When she arrives apologize to her and get her into a private location to talk more, once you are there you can turn into her and become Marinette permanently. Understand?"

"Yes Hawkmoth, but what if Marinette refuses to talk with me privately."

"Don't worry about that I have enough control of her to make her agree."

I knew Adrien was planning something, so I didn't fully release Marinette from my control. (Personal headcannon, don't come for me telling me that's not how it works.)

"I understand Hawkmoth, and in return you want..."

"I want chat noir's miraculous, I already have Ladybug's. And to help you get his miraculous I will tell you who he is.....Chat Noir is.......Adrien Agreste."

Marinette's Pov:

Adrien....I mean Chat Noir, dropped me off at school and then he jumped away. He probably went behind the school or something to transform into Adrien. Alya was the first person to come up to me and apologize.

"I'm so sorry Mari...I should have believed you....please forgive me."

Everyone else in the school came up to me and apologized for everything that happened. Then I saw Adrien, he apologized.....again, and I knew he meant his apology. Then I saw Lila in the back of the crowd, she made her way to me. I stared at her confused for a second and then she started to talk.

"Marinette, I'm sorry for everything I did, I truly am. I shouldn't have lied about you....please forgive me."

She fell on her knees. I didn't want to apologize, I almost looked in my bag to see what Tiki would tell me to do....I forgot that I lost her, but I heard her voice in my head telling me to forgive Lila.

"I......I forgive you Lila."

I hated that so much, I feel like I need to puke.

"Can I talk to you in private Marinette?"

I was about to say no, but then something took control of my body....only for a second just so I could say,

"Yeah."

What will happen in the next chapter???? I don't even know yet.....I'm really in love with this story and I hope you are too, at the time I am writing this my story has 85 views....thank you so much. I plan on writing more stories in the future, so if you like this please follow. Tomorrow the final chapter will be up....you might be asking: well how are you going to finish the story in one chapter....you'll see. Right now that is all I have to say....love you <3