chapter 9: the original Gillian siblings

No One's POV

Korra and asami both went into the house. 'Good thing I didn't need to be invited in...' korra thought to herself.  "Ah...miss sato..." a man in a black suit said. He was around his 30's. "Mayor Raiko" Asami said bowing only her head. "And who might this be..." Mayor Raiko said. "Korra...korra Gillian." Korra said sticking out her hand for a handshake. "Ah...Gillian...I haven't heard that name in years" the mayor man said shaking korra's hand.

"Hello korra...Asami." Jason said walking up to the girls who were still talking with the mayor. "Ah...brother meet mayor raiko." Korra said smiling. Jason quickly put on a fake smile. "Mayor!..." Jason said still forcing a smile. "And you are?" The mayor asked. "Right...I'm Jason, Jason Gillian...korra's brother." Jason said. "Jason...have you seen my sister?" Asked Asami. "Oh...she went to get me and her drinks." Jason said. "I'll go help her." Asami said going to the wine station and leaving the Gillian's with the mayor.

Now that Asami was gone the mayor had to go aswell. "Will you look at the time. The tour around the house is about to start, feel free to join." The mayor said smiling. The mayor left and the girls came back with drinks.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are going to start the tour." The mayor said on the microphone. "What tour!?" Jason asked. "The one where they show us passed items of the founding families" korra said. "Ohhhh..." Jason said.

During the tour

"Korra?...why are you and Jason's names on this old paper thats hung here?" Asked Asami. "The original Gillian siblings...we were named after them..." Jason said. "Oh...ok..." Asami said.

Later that night

"Time for the dance everyone...grab your partner and follow me" the mayor said. "Ooooo...C'mon korra I want to dance" Asami said acting like a little child. "Ok, ok...*chuckles*" korra said smiling. 'She's so cute' korra thought.

Korra followed Asami to where everyone else was going. "I like seeing Asami like this...I think she needs korra. I know I'm not supposed to tell her anything but I think we should tell her." Jayanti said walking behind the two younger looking girls. "Your right...but I don't think she would be able to handle that" Jason said.

Korra and asami both got to the dance room. Korra did a bow to asami. Asami did a curtsy to korra's act. "Give me your hand." Korra said sticking out her hand. Asami smiled, she put her hand on korra's and korra pulled her in close. They began to slow dance. "So is this a date?" Asked Asami. "I thought it was a date" korra said swaying asami side to side. Korra ran her hand down Asami's back. This act sent a shiver down Asami's spine.

Korra got in close. Asami had her hand on korra's neck. "You know if you want this to be a date then so be it...miss sato" korra whispered in Asami's ear. This made Asami blush. Then korra dipped Asami as the song ended. Korra looked into Asami's eyes, not looking away a single time after they went back to slow dancing. "Asami...i...I like you" korra finally confessed. "Me too!..." Asami said happily.

After the party

"Mayor Raiko...I think me and asami will take our leave my brother and Jayanti are waiting in the limo. Thank you for having us. Asami has had a bit to much to drink..." korra says as she laughs nervously. "Alright then...thank you for coming have a nice sleep" Mayor Raiko said. Korra bowed and took asami.

Back at the Gillian mansion

"Korra take asami to her room and I'll take Jayanti" Jason said. 'Bossy as always' korra thought to herself. Korra went upstairs and opened the door to her room. Asami was drunk. A minute later a woman in a maid outfit came in. "Change her please" korra said. The lady smiled and bowed. Korra left the room so the maid would change her.

After 2 minutes

The maid finally walked out and said to korra, "Miss sato has requested for you, Miss Gillian" the maiden said. "Thank you sheila" korra said. Korra walked in the room after the maiden left.

'Am I looking at the same Asami?' Korra thought to herself. Asami was in wardrobe. "Korra~" Asami moaned in her sleep.

'Ahhh!...korra stop thinking like that...she's drunk.' Korra thought to herself. She was blushing and she was turned on.