chapter 19: wolves!

No One's POV

A month had passed by since korra's best friends death. She told Asami that she could tell her friends about the secret. Asami agreed and told her friends. Azula told Asami she was right. Opal freaked out a bit and didn't believe Asami. Korra proved her wrong and opal fainted. After a while opal and azula became good friends with korra and korra with them.

It was a Thursday morning and korra was still in bed. She got a call that woke her up from her good night sleep. "Hello..." korra said in a sleepy voice.

"Korra where are you...you're late and asami is starting to worry" said opal on the other side of the phone.

Korra looked at the time on her phone it read, 9:52. 'Shit!' Korra thought and told opal she'll be there in a bit.

After getting ready korra grabbed her motorcycle keys and her bag and headed to school.

At school

Korra got off her bike and went to the main office to check in. After that she went to her first period. "I'm sorry I'm late." Korra said to her teacher. "Its ok korra just please sit down." The teacher said. Korra sat down and took out her note book. She took out her phone and texted Asami.

Me: Hey princess

My princess🥰: hey did you make it to school?

Me: yes don't worry I'll see you after class😘

My princess: okay bye babe❤.

With Asami

'Phew she's here's' Asami thought to herself.

After class

Asami left her class as the bell rang and she went to her locker. Opal and azula met up with her. The three girls were laughing at something that opal had said. Then a group of boys walked in. Two of the boys stood out. A tall one with shark like brows and a small boy with green eyes. "Who are they?" Asked Asami. "Oh I heard about them, they're the new kids. The tall boy's name is mako and short one is bolin." Said azula.

The two boys were followed by a group of guys and girls that wore jackets like the first two. The tall boy, Mako, went up to Asami and the girls. "Hey beautiful." The boy said to Asami. "She's spoken for" azula said. "Well I don't see her significant other" mako said still leaning against the lockers. "Turn around..." korra said standing like a dude and her arms crossed. The mako boy turned around and looked at a pretty pissed off korra. "Will you check this out you guys...this is yo girl?" Mako asked Asami. "Yes. You got a problem." Asami said. Mako began to laugh. "What? Why are you laughing?" Asked Asami. Korra on the other hand was getting mad. "I'm sorry...you two, are dating?" Mako asked with a laugh. Korra had to do something.

She grabbed Asami by the waist and pushed her against the lockers and kissed her. Asami kissed back and put her arms around korra's shoulders. "Mmm." Asami moans. Korra parts first for air. "Now I think its best you leave." Korra said.

Korra leaned to Mako. "I know what you are...I'm a vampire and an old one. Don't touch...look...or even think about my girlfriend." Korra said getting protective. Mako was a bit scared. "If you come near her again...I won't hesitate to cut of your head then take your heart out." Korra said whispering showing mako her other form. 'Yep, he's screwed' azula thought to herself.

Mako left with his so called little pack and went to class. Asami grabbed korra's wrist and brought her to another deepened kiss. "Mmmm." Korra moaned to the kiss. Asami parted first. "What was that for?" Korra asked. "For being my girlfriend and overprotective." Asami said smiling.

Korra smiled back. "I have to go to the bathroom." Korra said. "Ok." Asami said. Azula and opal looked at each other with a 'Let's go before she, the author kills us' look.

They scadadled and left Asami alone by her locker. Asami put her stuff in the lockers and going to the bathroom.

She sees korra washing her hands. 'Thank you author.' Korra thought. Korra blurred to Asami and pinned her on the bathroom wall. Asami groaned at this but was turned on again. Korra roughly kissed Asami as if she was waiting for a whole year. Korra's tongue asked for entry into Asami's mouth. Asami didn't hesitate one bit.

Korra started to lift Asami's shirt up and began playing with her breast. Korra's member was getting hard. "Fuck...it hurts..." korra said. "I can help..." Asami said catching her breath and her hands roaming to korra's pants. The taller girl unbuttoned korra's pants and pulled them down as she went down. The green eyed girl went on her knees. She has never really seen korra's cock. "Its so...big..." Asami said blushing even more and getting more turned on. Korra couldn't wait any longer, she grabbed Asami head and made Asami suck on her large cock. Asami's head began to back in forth.

Korra put both her hands on the wall for support to stay standing. Korra started moan and so did Asami. Asami stopped what she was doing so she could get some air. "Wow...*pants pants*" Asami said trying to catch her breath. Korra pulled Asami up and unbuttoned her pants and brought them down as she went down. "Your really wet..." korra said looking at Asami sex spot.

Korra leaned in to eat Asami out. "Ah! Fuck! Korra~" Asami moaned. Korra licked in circular movements on Asami's clit. Korra stopped got up to kiss Asami very passionately. Korra got a condom out of her jeans that were on the floor and slipped it on. "Are you ready...I need to go inside of you...my member is begging for it." Korra said. Asami nodded. Korra turned Asami around and the cold wall touched Asami's nipples making her moan. Korra slipped her cock into Asami. "Ah! FUCK!...KORRA, I can't take it all in!" Asami moaned. Korra grabbed both sides of Asami's hips and tried to push harder. Once korra made it all in, she began to thrust.

Pretty soon korra picked up the pace and went foster. She put both her hands on Asami's hips to hold her up. "Korra~...I won't be able to stand anymore..." Asami moaned out. Korra took out her member out of her girlfriend and flipped Asami over. Korra grabbed both of Asami's thighs and lifted her up. Asami wrapped her legs around korra's body and her arms around korra's neck. Korra slipped her member back in and thrust even faster. She was more eager now than before. "Korra! Slow down...I'm almost at my limit but if you go any faster I won't be able to walk!" Asami said yelling it out. "Thats exactly what I want...so that...you and i...can go home...and do this...again..." korra said in between thrust. The slapping of skin filled the bathroom walls and so did Asami's moans.

"I'm almost at my limit as well." Korra said clenching her teeth. Korra went faster and made Asami's orgasm happen. "Ah!...*pants pants pants* fuck!" Asami moaned out loudly as her back arched then riding out her orgasm. Korra took out her member and took of her condom and came all over the bathroom wall. "Fuck!" Said korra.

After that...

Asami had gone to the nurses office because of korra. Korra's brother came to get Asami and took her home since Jayanti was at work. Korra then wasn't "feeling well" so she had gotten checked out as well. You probably can imagine what happens next after korra gets home.