chapter 12: the next day part 2!

No One's POV

"You do know supernatural people don't exist Azula *chuckles*" Asami laughed. "Fine if you don't believe me...come over to my house later and I will show you." Azula said. "Ok, ok...can korra come?" Asked Asami. "No...only you" Azula said. Once the reached class they stopped talking and went to their seats.

Little did they know was that korra was listening. "She knows...and she's a witch" korra said in a low voice. "I need to call my brother." Korra said.

Later that day

Asami met up with korra at the parking lot. "Hey..." korra said leaning in to kiss Asami. "Hey..." Asami said after the kiss. "I'm going with Azula to her place...ill see you when I get home." Asami said. "Ok, see you later then, and be careful" korra said giving Asami a goodbye kiss. "I will." Asami said.

Korra grabbed her helmet  and put it on and put the helmet Asami used in the little basket in the back and closed it. After korra left Asami went to azula's car. "Okay I'm ready let's go." Asami said.

With korra

Once korra left the school she went straight home. She parked her motorcycle and went inside. She found her nephew in her little office organizing the family files. "Hey Jake...could you make a vervain necklace?...its for Asami" korra said. "Yea sure...I'll just organize everything here and I'll get started." Jake said. "Thanks. Have you seen Jason by any chance?" Asked korra. "Yea he's by the pool, about to take a swim." Jake said. "Okay thanks" korra said as she headed outside.

With Asami

Once Azula got her and Asami to her place, azula turned off all the lights and placed candles on the floor between herself and asami. "Okay what are you gonna show me?" Asami asked. "I'm going to show you a light spell...if you don't believe me after this...then I don't know what else I could do." Azula said. "Okay...if you do manage to turn these candles on...ill believe you." Asami said.

Azula agreed and placed the candles in a horizontal line. "Phesmantos incendia" azula chanted a couple times. She opened her eyes to see the candles were on. "I did it!" Azula said happily. "You didn't just turn on the candles...you turned on every light in here." Asami said smiling.

"Do you believe me now?" Asked azula. Asami nodded and both girls looked around the room at all the lights.

Back with korra

"Jason...we need to talk." Korra said finding her brother laying on a chair. "What is it." Jason said. "Remember the Angeles witch's?" Asked korra. "Yea...I practically saved them..." Jason said. "I found one...and she knows what we are" korra said. Jason quickly sat up and stood up.

"What are we gonna do..." korra said. "Calm down...I say we let this azula girl forget and bam! all settled" Jason said. "Yea...I guess I'll just listen to my murderer brother" korra said. "I mean if you want I can kill her." Jason said smiling. "What!...hell no, you're crazy" korra said. "Well it was an idea." Jason said. "Whatever I'll think of a plan." Korra said and walking back inside.

"Ah...little sister, you have no idea whats coming." Jason said.

With Asami

"Okay, now that I believe you...what's up with korra?" Asked Asami. "Look im not telling you not to date her...just be careful...I don't want to see you get hurt." Azula said. "I will be fine and I think you should come over to my place...the workers called me at lunch and said the house was ready so I'll tell my sister, and my aunt is coming aswell. Oooh maybe I can invite you, opal and korra. And her brother ofcourse on Friday night to eat dinner" Asami said. "Okay...I'll be there. Now go, its getting late...korra might be worried" azula said. "Okay bye" Asami said leaving the house.

After Asami leaves azula closes the door and turns around. Then she hears a knock. 'Asami? Did she forget something?' Azula thought. "Hey did you-" azula said as she opened the door then froze at who was standing there. "Ummm...who are you?" Azula asked. "Jason...Jason Gillian" the mystery boy named Jason said.

"Mind inviting me in?" Asked Jason. "The hell not...I know what you are, I know what your sister is..." azula said. "Again I'm her adopted brother..." Jason says rolling his eyes.

"Look if your sister doesn't tell Asami what she is...I will" azula said. "You shouldn't really threaten me, especially when I'm a vampire. You expose us, and I will kill your friends." Jason said. 'Woosh'

Azula was scared more than ever. Azula went to the phone and dialed a number on her phone. "Hello" an old woman said. "Grams...I need your help." Azula says.