chapter 22: Decisions

Korra's POV

I left the Salvatore mansion and went back to republic city. I suddenly got a call on my phone. It was Jason.

Ofcourse I didn't answer I was driving. Then I saw I needed gas. So I immediately hurried to find a gas station. After five minutes I found a gasoline station. My motorcycle was just about to turn off. I got off my bike and went inside to pay for my station.

After I payed I went back to fill up my bike's tank. Then I got a call again. It was Jason.

"What" I said.

"Where the hell are you!" My brother said in a worried tone.

"I'm at a gas station my bike ran out of gas." I said waiting for the tank to fill up.

"Well Asami was getting worried and she thought something happened to you so I told her I would call you. When I called you the first time and you didn't answer, I was worried. But now I know your fine" Jason said.

I rolled my eyes. 'As if he really cared' I thought to myself.

"Well im fine. And tell Asami I'll call her in a bit." I said.

"Ok, also are we still gonna go to New Orleans to seek help?" My brother asked.

"I...I guess...maybe...I don't know, Asami is gonna want to come" I said finally realizing my tank was full and I took out the pump from my bike.

"Well let her, she's your girlfriend and we need to protect her...I know she's the doppelganger..." My brother said.

"Ok I'll think about it...and don't tell her about you know what." I said.

"Yea, yea...come home safely korra..." Jason said.

"Whatever...see you soon." I said getting on my bike and turning it on.

"Korra!...I'm sorry..." Jason said.

"Bye." I said, then I hung up and stared for a bit at my phone. I dialed down Asami's phone and put in in the little phone holder in front of me. I put on my helmet and drove off.

Asami's POV

"Hey korra said she would call you." Jason said as he came in korra's room.

I nodded. After he left my phone rang.

"Korra!" I said excitingly.

"Hey beautiful, sorry if I made you worry." Korra said on the other side of the phone.

"Its ok, I just wanted to know if you were ok." I said biting my lower lip.

"Its all good babe. Get some sleep ok. I'll see you in the morning or in a few hours." Korra said.

"Ok be safe babe." I said.

"I will...I love you Asami." Korra said on the other side of the line.

"I love you to korra." I said hanging up.

I sighed and went to go take a shower. After I got out I heard someone in my room. I quickly changed into one of korra's blue long-sleeved shirts and some black basketball shorts of her's. I could hear footsteps.

I got out a glove from the bathroom cabinets that jake had made me. It was an electric glove I slipped it on and took a deep breath. I put my hand on the handle. I opened the door fast.