chapter 26: Don't trust an Original

Korra's POV

Me and asami finally made it to new Orleans. There was alot of crowds outside of every shop. I drove to a motel near by. "We're here babe." I said as I looked to my side to find my girlfriend asleep. I looked at her with awe. I got out of the car and went to the other side of the car to the passenger seat. I open the door and carry Asami inside to the motel. I compell the front desk to let me a room for free. They give me the keys to the room and I got room 307.

I went to go take asami to room so I could get the stuff from the trunk of my car. As I'm doing so I hear three heart beats from behind me. I stop what I'm doing and turn around. I see one dark skinned with huge muscles and an eye patch and wavy black hair, the second was a bit shorter than me but well built and he had no hair, the third was skinny and had tattoos all over his hands and was wearing a tank top and shorts.

"Who are you and what are you doing in New Orleans?" The eye patched one said. "Where I come from you introduce yourself first before you start a conversation." I said smiling in a sarcastic way. I turn back around to face my trunk and take out the luggage. "Well here we eat our dinner first." The bald one said turning into his vampire self. "Well boys...sorry to break it to ya but, I'm not dinner." I said smiling and turning into my other self. "What the!?" The bald guy says as he backs up.

"Well, well...boys ill take it from here." A guy says from the dark. I smile and look at the dark place. The three boys look at each other and leave into the night. The guy comes forward into the light and bows to me. "Klaus Mickelson, at your service." He says. "Korra Gillian, i was sent her by Caroline Forbes said you would help." I said as I just stand there. "Caroline? Well any friend of hers i will help. I heard about stefan's death...so I will help you" Klaus says to me.

"But first go get some rest ill right down where to meet, I assume your girlfriend is in the room...and she's awake, now see you soon." Klaus says and blurred away.

I went back to the motel room and I found Asami awake. 'Guess he was right' I thought to my self. "Hey...hey, go back to sleep" I said in a soft voice. "Korra...you were gone for too long...I got worried." Asami said in a worried and tired tone. "I'm fine...I'm right here ok, let me go take a quick shower and I'll be back, ok." I said giving her a kiss on her forehead. Asami nodds and I head to the bathroom after finding my clothes and grabbing a towel.

After I was done I got dressed and walked back into the room and I got into bed and I fell asleep.

Next day

I get up to my side where Asami was, empty, I then heard the shower water running so I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fangs. "Hey babe." I said making Asami jump a bit. "Korra! W-What are you doing here!" Asami said blushing and looking out of the curtain. I leaned up to her and gave her a kiss.

"C'mon, it's nothing I haven't seen before." I said winking at her and smirking. Asami's face went red and I thought it was cute. "Korra!" She whined at me. I just laughed and apologized and told her I would get out after I finished brushing my teeth and fangs.

After that little incident I went out to the store and asami tagged along. "Hey so what happened last night? You took long to get into bed" Asami asked me. "I ran into Klaus Mickelson..." I said looking at Asami. "Oh...what did he say?" She asked me again. "He was helping me to be exact, he gave me an address to a place where he would meet me but...Damon told me something the day of stefan's funeral...he said not to trust and original..." I said looking at Asami one more time.

"Are you really gonna still seek help? Or are you gonna listen to what Damon said?" She asks me. "I don't know, I mean we need the help...he may only be our only help..." I said looking at the road with a concerned face. "Well whatever you decide, I'll be right here for you" Asami says as she gives me a gentle smile and puts her hand on my hand. I smile back at her.