chapter 13: trying

Asami's POV

It was wensday morning and I got up and got ready for school. Then my phone rang. The caller ID read, Aunt Diana.

"Hey aunt Diana" I said. "Hey sweetie...I'm on the plane right now and I just wanted to tell you that I'll be there by morning" my aunt said. "Ok, call me when you get here so I can send my chauffeur." I said. "Ofcourse. See you then sweetie" she said. After I hung up I quickly ran down stairs. I saw my sister with her boyfriend. "Can I steal Jayanti for a second?" I asked. "Yea sure." Jason said. I grabbed Jayanti and went to a separate room.

"What was that about?" Asked korra. "No clue..." Jason said.

"Asami whats up?" Asked Jayanti. "Aunt Diana is coming and she'll be here by morning...I need you to call the workers to set up the house." I said. "Yea sure..." my sister said. "Are you okay?" I asked. My sister had been having nightmares about what happened to her. Korra's brother already knows and he wakes up to my sister crying and screaming for help. "Yea...I think it'll be wierd being back there." My sister says. "Don't worry...if you don't feel ready to come home its ok." I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

Korra's POV

"Ooooh her aunt is coming tomorrow, fresh blood." Jason says smiling. "Really, you know I hope Jayanti breaks up with you if you feed on her aunt." I said. My brother is a murderer, he's the opposite of me when it comes to feeding. He kills to enjoy. I don't drink human blood...the last time I went down that road, I became a monster.

I killed without ever stopping. Then my friend came along and helped me control. Now I don't drink human blood.

I still need to tell Asami the truth...I can't keep it from her. After the girls finished talking they came out. "Asami can I talk to you." I said. "Yea sure." She said. We went up to her room.

"What do you think its about?" Asked Jayanti. "She's going to tell her the truth..." Jason said.

In Asami's room, No One's POV

"So what did you want to talk about?" Asked Asami. "I need to tell you something" korra said. "Well tell me...I'm listening" Asami said smiling and looking into korra's eyes.

Ring ring ring ring

"Hold on...hello" Asami said answering the phone. "No, I need Elio to pick up my aunt...yes, I will be moving back home. My sister can't take over future industries. One moment please..." Asami said. "Hey why don't we talk another time...please?" Asami said. "Yea...yea sure." Korra said. Asami walked out and began to talk over the phone again.

"Oof..." Jason said. "What happened?" Asked Jayanti. "Nothing...your sister left because she was on the phone." Jason said. "This is going to be hard..." Jason said.

Later that day

After school Asami and Jayanti had to head back to the sato mansion. "Are you gonna be ok?" Jason asked. "Yes babe I will...ill call you if anything happens..." Jayanti said with a warm smile. "Okay...I love you." Jason said. "I love you too jason" Jayanti said. They gave each other hugs and Jason help her with the luggage. "Hey..." Asami said. "Hey..." korra said. "Don't worry we'll still see each other at school...and also on Friday I want you and your brother to come over to my place...we're having dinner together with my aunt, opal and azula" Asami said.

"Okay ill be there with jason...I also have a surprise for you" korra said. She reached into her pocket and took out a little box. Asami noticed something on korra's finger. "Hey I never really noticed the ring on your finger...its huge." Asami said. "Huh...oh this, yea...its a family heirloom. Anyways this is yours." Korra said taking a necklace from the box.

"Awww thank you baby." Asami said. Korra blushed at the nickname she was called. "Your welcome princess." Korra said.

Korra told Asami to turn around. Once korra was done Asami turned around and gave korra a kiss. "Make sure you don't lose it, my uncle spent all day working on it" korra said as she smiled. "Okay...tell him I said thanks" Asami said.

After the Sato's left Jason and korra went inside and spent the rest of the day in the pool.