chapter 16: jakes death!

Asami's POV

Dear diary

Korra has been acting a little weird like there was something she wanted to tell me. Yesterday I went to her house and we spent two hours talking about us and other things but I could tell she wanted to tell me something. I have to figure out what it is.

I got out of bed and I got ready for school. Now that it was Monday I had to go to school.

Knock knock knock

"Who is it?" I asked. "Miss sato its me, Elio." My butler said. "Oh Elio. You can come in." I said. "Miss sato your sister told me to tell you that you have to come home right after school" Elio said. "Ok. Thank you Elio, also can you warn the chauffeur that I won't need a ride. Korra is coming to pick me up." I said. "Yes miss sato." Elio said bowing to me.

After I got dressed I went out to eat my breakfast and I grabbed my bag and I went outside to see my girlfriend on her motorcycle waiting for me. "Ready to go miss sato?" Korra said in a polite way. "Why yes miss Gillian, I am." I said. She smiled at me and handed me a helmet and put hers on.

At school

"Hey Asami, korra." Opal said nodding to korra and hugging me. "Hey opal." I said hugging her back. "Hey opal" korra said. "Did you hear the history teacher is gone. Which means, substitute!" Opal said excitingly. "Really, what happened to him?" I asked. "Rumor is that he resigned because someone had made him lose his temper." Opal said. "Ohhhh. Ok." I said. "Hey babe my class is about to start, ill see you in history ok." Korra said hugging me and giving me a long kiss. "Okay." I said smiling. She walked backwards to look at me. She smiled and waved bye. "You two are so cute...I'm jealous." Opal said in a funny way.

"Yea...but I feel like she's not tell me something." I said in a sad tone. "Don't worry im sure she'll tell you eventually." Opal said smiling at me.

Korra's POV

Asami is growing suspicious of me and I just heard her tell opal that I wasn't telling her something. I can't keep lying to her. I'm going to tell her tonight!

First I'm definitely going to surprise her. I got up from my desk an I walked up to my teacher. "Ms. Beifong can I go to my girlfriend's class, I'm done with all of my work and I have nothing missing in your class." I said. "Fine but if you get in trouble...its not on me. I'll write you a pass." Ms. Beifong said. "Thanks Ms. Your the best." I said grabbing the pass and grabbing my backpack. I ran to Asami's class and I finally reached it. I knocked on the door and a kid opened the door. "Who are you?" Said the teacher who was sitting on the desk. "I'm korra and my teacher let me come here. If it's ok with you, I would like to stay in your class." I asked. The teacher looked at me and nodded. I looked at the class and the desks were in pairs. Someone was sitting next to Asami. I went up to the kid and I looked him in the eye. "Your going to get up and let me sit with my girlfriend and your going to move".

After he got up I sat down next Asami who wasn't paying attention because she had earbuds in. I tapped her shoulder and I leaned my face in so when she turned around our lips would kiss, and it worked. I took her face in my hands and I kissed her like as if I hadn't seen her in weeks. After we parted she was out of air and so was I. "*pants* korra? Korra what are you doing her?" Asami asked me. "I wanted to come and visit you." I said. She gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

No One's POV, after class

They left Asami's class and both girls met up with opal. "Wait korra?" Asked opal. "She came to my class to be with me." Asami said smiling so happily. "Well I had nothing to do and I wanted to come bug you and get you distracted but it didn't work." Korra said pouting. "Awww, it ok babe." Asami said giving korra a kiss on the lips.

"Now why don't we go to history class, I wanna see the substitute" Opal said. "Ok, ok..." Asami said.

In history class

The three girls got in class and found the class already seated. The teacher on the other hand was no where to be seen. The girls sat in their assigned seats. Then walked in a man who looked around the age of Jason. "Hello class, I'm your new teacher, you guys thought I was a substitute but im not. I'm officially your new history teacher, my name is, Liam Michael's, but you guys will call me Mr. Michael." Mr. Michael said.

After school

"So 'Sami can you go to my house later tonight." Korra asked. "I don't know i have to ask my sister..." Asami said. "Oh ok. Let me know ok" korra said. "Okay I will. But can you take me home?" Asami asked. Korra leaned in to Asami and grabbed her waist and asami put her arms around korra's shoulders. "And what will I get in return?" Asked korra. "What do you want?" Asami asked. "I want you...I want your kiss and I want your love." Korra said smiling. "Ok then, your wish is my command." Asami said smiling at her girlfriend. Asami kissed korra and korra kissed back. They got interrupted by azula. "Oh sorry, Asami are you going with korra or..." asked azula. "I'm going with korra." Asami said. "Okay, call me when you get home." Azula said. Asami nodded.

At the Gillian mansion

⚠️warning death will be put in this part so if you don't like this stuff then I suggest to read further on⚠️

"Hey Jason, where are you?" Asked Jake who had Jason's phone. "Your girlfriend has been calling you." Jake said. Jake went to the basement to an old built in cell. "Go away." Jason said. "Your girlfriend has been calling for the past hour." Jake said.

"She isn't my girlfriend anymore...she cheated on me. You need to get away from me, its not save for you." Jason said in a dark tone. "I'm on vervain, you can't feed on me." Jake said. "But I can snap you neck!" Jason said blurring to Jake who was at the cell door. Jake backed up and he could see Jason angry. "LEAVE! Go! Call korra!" Jason yelped.

Back upstairs korra had walked through the door. "Guys im home!" Korra said. "Where are the two little morons" korra said.

Ring ring ring

"Hello, Jayanti, hey...what!" Korra said on the phone. Then korra heard a scream. "Korra! He-" Yelled Jake. "Jake!" Korra said. She hung up and went to see her brother about to snap jakes neck. "No jason...don't do it" korra said putting her hand to Jason to stop him. But it was to late.

Snap!

"NOOOOO!" Korra yelled with tears running down her cheeks. Jason had snapped jakes head and ripped it off. "HOW COULD YOU!..." korra yelled and cried even more. Jason backed up and looked at his hands that were stained with blood. "Arggghh!" Korra said transforming into her vampire self. Korra attacked her brother. Jason blurred out of the way. Korra broke a chair and got a piece of the chair. Korra swung and almost got Jason's head.

Asami walked in the house. She saw the whole place trashed. But what she was scared of the most was seeing korra pinning her brother to a wall with a piece of wood pointing to his heart and korra looking like her other self. "K-Korra..." Asami said. Korra looked at who was standing there. Korra had her fangs out and her eyes were bright red. Korra turned back to normal when she noticed Asami backing up. "Asami...I...Asami wait!" Korra yelled. Asami left the Gillian mansion and went back to her house.

Korra ran after the car but it was too late. It started raining and thundering. "Asami...*sobs*...ASAMI!" Korra yelled as she got more and more soaked, she was practically breaking down.

After that korra went in side and saw her brother looking down picking up everything that was on the ground. Jason saw korra walk in. "Korra im-" Jason said but getting cut off. "I Will NEVER forgive you!" Korra said going towards jakes body and carrying it outside. She came back inside for the head and went back outside.