chapter 23: Torture

Jason's POV

"Karma's a bitch huh." I smirked. I put the purple flower on his skin again. He screams like a little girl. I removed the flower and I was about to put it in his mouth but he talked. "Wait! Wait!...tell me what you want!" He told me. "I already told you what I want...tell me your packs plan to free David and I can kill you easier." I said leaning in. "No need for that." Said a girl voice. I looked up and saw Jayanti. My ex.

I got out of Mako's face and slapped him unconscious. "What are you doing here..." I asked. "Calm down...you wanted to know about his packs plan, I know it." Jayanti told me with a smirk. "You want something..." I said crossing my arms. "Nothing really...just one tiny...little...favor." Jayanti said getting close to my face and grabbing my chin. I rolled my eyes. I grabbed her hand and looked at her. "No thank you...I think I'd rather torture this guy than do you a little favor." I said looking into her eyes.

"Jason! You here!" A girl shouted. "Its me Opal...and azula!" Opal said coming through the door. I quickly let go of Jayanti and walked back to where mako was. Opal and azula walked into the library. "Oh hey Jayanti!" Opal smiled. "What are you two doing here?" I asked. "Korra wanted me and opal to come make sure you don't kill mako...even though he deserves it but still...sorry." Azula said scratching her neck.

"Its fine...Jayanti was just leaving." I said looking at my ex. "That's right...sorry, I would love to stay a bit more. Also, Jason, why don't you think about my offer..." she said smirking and leaving. I sighed and I looked at the two girls in front of me. "What?" I said.

"What's going on between you two?" Opal asked. "We broke up..." I said looking the other way. The girls look at each other in an awkward silence. "Can we just...like move on from this...please." I said shaking my head.

They agreed and they came to where mako was unconscious. I poked his face. "Stop!" Opal said. I immediately stopped and looked at azula. "I got this." Azula said and moved me out of the way and stood in front of Mako.

"Surgit..." azula says while closing her eyes and lifting her hands to him.

Mako's eyes immediately shot open. "*gasp*....what happened...*pant pant*" Mako said looking around the room. He looked at me and I smiled and waved my fingers at him. "Morning sleeping beauty." I said.

"You!" He said. "Me!" I said smiling at him. "...you bitch slapped me!" Mako yelled at me. "And ill do it again if you don't shut up." I said turning serious.

"Now you tell me the plan that your pack has, or my friend here will spell it out of you." I said leaning close to him. "Never." Mako said. I was getting angry and I grabbed the Wolvesvaine and put it on his mouth and he began to yell.

I moved it away from his face and flipped the near by table. "YOUR MAKING ME LOSE MY PATIENCE!" I yelled in rage. Opal ran to me and put her hand to my cheek and told me to breath. I looked at her. I looked in to her eyes and she looked into mine. I was more calm. Azula cleared her throat and smirked. Me and opal moved away from each other, we were both blushing. "...azula, spell him a truth spell..." I said looking the other way. She nodded and went to mako.

Azula grabbed his chin and said "Verum Nobis".

She let his chin go and he looked at the fire in front of him. It was like he zoned out. "Me and my brother were sent out to look for a rock, we would break the rock and we need at least 20 witches to do the spell. Eventually they would die doing the spell and there souls would feed the broken stone and we would put the broken pieces into the fire and we would stand in a circle and wait for our master to rise from the ashes under the full moon." Mako said. After he spilled the plan azula said "somnum".

He fell asleep and I undid his chains and carried him to the built in cell in the basement. I came back upstairs and found the girls talking amongst each other. Azula was nudging at opal. Opal was blushing, then I remembered our moment and I blushed as well. I shook my head and walked towards them.

"I know the rock he was talking about" I said interrupting them. "...I read it in a book...but its not in republic city..." I said. "Then where?" Azula asked. "With an old friend of mine" I said. "Who?" Asked opal. "Anthony maxwell" I said turning around and smiled.

"Ladies we're going to New york." I smiled and the girls looked at each other and smiled.