f i f t e e n

"I fucking hate you" I whine rolling around in the bed. Ryker laughs and looks at me from the kitchen.

"You weren't complaining yesterday" He says looking up from his laptop with a big smirk, I roll my eyes and readjust on the bed.

"This is your fault, if you didn't go all sex god I wouldn't be in pain right now." I retort, he scoffs and types something on his laptop.

"Can you bring me some ice cream?" He looks up at me with a 'are you fucking kidding me' expression as I smile sweetly at him. "Hey remember, this is your fault" I say pointing my finger at him, he sighs and closes his laptop then walks to the fridge. Ryker walks over to the bed with a pint of ice cream and two spoons, I beam and once more readjust to make room for him. I put my head on his shoulder and dig into the ice cream.

"Are we gonna talk about it?" He asks, I ignore him and don't look at him.

Last thing we should do is talk about what happened, I don't want to know what he thinks about it. I don't know what I think about, I have no idea if I want it to happen again. Actually, that was a lie, I want it to happen again. But I don't think I could handle him saying he doesn't want it again. Hell, I even take this as a causal no strings attached thing over nothing. Something was different with Ryker, even if he has a big stick up his ass. I'm not a clingily or dependent person, but I almost feel the need to be near him.

No, no, no, no shut the fuck up Bray. 

I don't need to be near anyone, I'm a bad bitch who doesn't need a man to make myself feel better, but I wouldn't mind having my back blown out by Ryker again, and again, and again. 

"Bray, we are going to have to talk about it" I knew he was right, I nod and sit up facing him.

"Alright, you go first" I sigh.

"I don't want this to be a one time thing" His words caught my attention, I look up at him in shock. 

"It's up to you though" He adds quickly, I smile and crawl onto his lap, straddling him. His hands go around my waist and pull me closer as my hands sit on the back of his neck.

"Thank god, cause I was going to make your life hell if you didn't want this" I laugh, he flashes a big smile and watches me carefully.

"I'm sure you would, but I do have one complaint about our fuck session" He responds

"Oh?" I raise my eyebrows and think of what I could have possibly done or not, then I remember my cute little nickname for him.

"Is someone mad I didn't call them daddy while they fucked me?" I fake pout at him, a small scowl forms on his face telling me that was the exact issue.

"Hate to break it to you, but I call you that as a joke because it riles you up. Nothing more" He glares at me and I can't help but snicker. 

"It's whatever, and I think I like you stuttering out my name more anyways"

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm" He smiles and leans in, our lips connect lustfully. My hands go up into his hair and tug making Ryker groans into my mouth. He flips us over so I'm on my back and starts grinding his hips into mine. A mixture of soreness and pleasure form as his hips and mouth move with more force and dominance. The soreness becomes more prominent as the kiss becomes more hungry. My hand move to his hard chest and lightly push him off, he pulls away but remains on top of me supporting his weight on his forearms. 

"Did I do something wrong?" He ask out of breath, I shake my head.

"No, well actually yes. You are the reason I'm sore and you doing that hurts a little" I say pointing to his dick area. He chuckles and moves to sit next to me.

"Like I said, you weren't complaining yesterday" I groan and throw a pillow at him, but he catches it and hits me in the face with it.

"Fuck you, I'm taking a nap" I deadpan and roll onto my side, and close my eyes. I hear Ryker say something about ice cream as I drift off to sleep.

***

"Get up, we are going somewhere" Ryker shakes me awake, I groan and roll out of bed. I pull my hair in a bun and put some fresh clothes on. 

We walk out to the car and get in, Ryker drives for awhile until we pull into a crowded parking lot. I give him a questioning look and he returns it with a small smile before getting out of the car. I follow him as he walks closer to wherever we are going until I hear it. 

Revving engines.

A smile takes over my face as we approach a race track with an electric green Corvette and a blacked out Audi r8 at the start line. Ryker stands next to me as our arms brush against one another.

The gun goes off and the cars take off, the Vette leads for the first 3 laps, but the r8 zoomed past at the last corner and crosses the finish with ease. I shout along with everyone surrounding us and pull on Ryker's arm. He smiles warmly at me and puts his arm around my shoulders then pulls me into his side.

New cars pull up to the line and warm up their engines. Ryker keeps me pressed into his side as we watch 3 more races before I yawn once and he insists we leave and promises me we will come back.

"When can we come back?" I ask on the drive back to the apartment.

"I don't know, depends on who's racing" He answers pulling onto the highway.

"Why does it matter who's racing?" He sighs and speeds ups more.

"Some of the racers are sketchy and have gang affiliations, and I don't want to rick us being there with someone who could be after you" I nod my head and sink into the seat.

I forgot about the reason I'm in Texas with Ryker, well part of the reason. I'm the main reason we aren't in California anymore. But nonetheless there are people who want me dead. Which makes no sense to me, I have nothing to do with my father's business and no one in that world knows about my association with that world besides my family and now Ryker. 

"Who is after me anyway?" I ask, Ryker huffs and his grip on the steering wheel gets noticeable tighter, turning his knuckles white.

"We don't know yet" He finally answer, I decide to stay quiet. Clearly he is pissed thinking about it and last thing I need is a pissed off Ryker on my hands, I'm too tired to deal with it. Maybe in the morning I will piss him off when I'm well rested and caffeinated.

He parks the car and we go back up the apartment, I flop on his side of the bed after taking off my jeans. Ryker throws a blanket on top of me and lays down beside me. I roll onto his chest as his arm snakes around my waist and his hand rests under my shirt on my bare hip and runs it up and down my side. 

"Goodnight Bray"

"Goodnight Ryk"